Part 6

Great. I guess I'm going to a party.....

-After School-

The bell rang and all the students ran out of their classes like they were being chased in a zombie apocalypse. I packed my things and went to my locker. I got out the books I needed to do my homework. I closed my locker and I went to the car.

Charli and Jackson were already inside waiting for me. I got in at the back and went on my phone. The whole ride was silent till I began a conversation "sooo anyone else invited to Anthony's Party?" Charli looks at you while Jackson looks at you from the drivers mirror. Ismile awkwardly. Charli then said "yeah. obvi." Jackson then says "he's my best friend, he invited me a month ago." I chuckle awkwardly "so, are we going together? since we're all invited?" they then look away from you "we never go together" Jackson says. I then nod "but then how am I meant to get there?" they both look at me carelessly "you know it's embarrassing to go with your siblings..... right?" I nod. Both Charli and Jackson are popular, but I'm not. I'm like the left out triplet. The two get to go out whenever they want and I have to tell my mum since I'm the "youngest" it is true but I don't like this rule. I was like 40 minutes later than them.

We arrived home and I plopped on my bed. I'm not in the mood to hang out with them. I thought that being popular would just get you more attention. But you get invited into many parties and other stuff which is way more fun. I know I don't like parties but  I like getting invited to them then declining them and act like I'm busy... but I'm never. I normally just lay in my room. Yes, I'm that kind of kid. I got my phone out and texted Addi and Avani.

powerpuff girls

Liv:
Hey guys

Addi:
Hi!! You ok?

Avani:
heyyy

Liv:
My siblings won't give me a lift to the party.... so idk how I'm gonna go

Avani:
i can send u

Addi:
Omg send me too!! I wanna arrive at the same time w u guys then we can act super cool!!

Liv:
Lmao Addi. Thx Vani

Addi:
😂😂😂

Avani:
no probs gals ❤️

Liv:
❤️

Addi:
❤️

I put my phone back down and went to Charli's room. I knock on the door and walk in. She smiles at me while on her bed "what's up?" I sit on her bed and begin to talk. "Who's sending you to the party?" She replies "Madi" I nod and leave. "Is that what you wanted to ask me?" I turn around and nod. I leave her room and walk to Jackson's, I feel like I'm that annoying sibling. To be honest, I kinda am. "Yo Jax" he looks up from his phone "yeah?" I ask "who's sending you to the party?" He chuckles "I'm picking my friends up" I was a bit concerned "yeah, but wouldn't you be too drunk to drive back?" He chuckles "whatever" oh my god. This bitch. "Shouldn't you care for your safety?" He laughs "yeah. I'm gonna be fine." This bitch. "Well if your drunk. I'm driving you back home" Yes, I don't drink. I'm still under the age sooooo and like it's bad for your body.

I leave his room pissed. I go back into my room and do some homework. I then go downstairs and have dinner.

A/N: did you know that Olivia doesn't have a licence?? She's getting her licence soon. In like a month. She's already got tested but she need to just get her licence then she can drive!

Don't forget to vote for more!