Why not?

B.M: Okay, so this one is gonna be a bit ooc, but hey this is my au. I'll do whatever I want ÙwÚ
************************************
Randy's P.O.V

Another good day at home. My mom came back from Japan and she was a bit surprised when she saw Nomi in the house.

"Randy, who's this gentleman?" She asked nicely. Nomi got closer to me and bowed.

"I'm Nomi Norisu, Miss Cunningham." He did politely. That was adorable.

"Oh I see, um Randy? Are you... Dating with him?" My head stopped thinking. Mom doesn't have a good experience with gay people considering... They've hurt her... But she got over it pretty quickly. I don't know what to say. I was breathing heavily until, it was all black.

I felt my body was lifted in strong arms and I was placed on something comfy, my bed maybe? What happen?

I look around in my head and saw the ninja, my other self. I got closer to him, and he smiled.

"Greetings, Randy. How are you feeling?" He asked. I got curious.

"I'm good, what just happen to me?" I asked as I looked around me. It was dark... Too dark... Is this really my mind?

"This is your mind, dear Randy. I'm your other entity. And, I want to ask for a request..." He asked me.

"Um, what request?" I asked. He looked at me and almost teared up.

"Please, help me get my Nomicon back..." I was surprised. Wait, Nomicon? Why? Isn't Nomi the Nomicon?

"Why is that?" I asked as I got closer, hugging him tightly to comfort him. He sniffled and spoke.

"Here's the thing. Ever since Nomicon created a new entity, Nomi, he created me by accident, making both of us a separate identity. I'm the hero, and you're the citizen. I was scared when I thought that I'm just a memory until Nomicon came to me and said that we can still be together. It went well until... "He" started to show up..." Ninja explained. I was about confused but still listening.

"Who's this, he..." I asked again. His voice hitched and then...

"Daniel... He hasn't gave up... He came to take us away from our love ones. He even partnered up with Sorcerer... What should we do..." He told me. I was a bit surprised that Daniel was still there. But I didn't give up.

"What about... We broke our bond?" I suggested. He looked shock.

Nobody's P.O.V

The bond between Ninja and citizen. It used to created a two identity from one entity. It is dangerous to break the bond, since they are one in the same. Once they broke the bond, their memories split, creating new entity for each other. One become the hero, while the other is the citizen. A two different people.

The whole darkness was quite. Ninja looked at Randy's eyes and it was so determined... Does it work?

"How can we break our ninja and citizen bond?" Ninja asked. Randy shrugged.

"I don't know, but we'll find out. Should we tell Nomicon and Nomi?" Randy suggested. The other entity nod.

"Sure I guess... Let me let you to wake up."

Nomi was sighing for the third time this whole hour. What makes him fainted? He closed his eyes as he was in his meditation spot, and Nomicon was there as his other entity.

"Ah, Nomi. We need to talk."

"About what?" Nomi got closer and sat down, legs crossed to get comfortable.

"I felt Ninja's worries about something... And about breaking their bond..."

"What?! They can't do that! That can split up their memories and their identity! Besides, we are one of the same!" Nomi said. Nomicon sighed.

"I know, but they sounded so sure. They even say that they'll tell us about it when the time comes." Nomi looked down. So, should he wait?

"Let's go. Let you be in reality again."

Nomi woke up and saw Randy's face got closer to him. They kissed a bit before looking down.

"Nomi..."

"I already know. You want to break the bond between you and Ninja. Mind telling me why?" Randy stiffened a bit. Nomi sighed.

"I... Daniel came back, and after a talking with Ninja, he's partnered up with the Sorcerer and..." Randy's words stopped there. He was kissed again by Nomi, only a bit more aggressive than usual, and Randy didn't mind that at all.

"N- Nomi~" Randy moaned a bit as they let go. Nomi's eyes were sharped.

"Don't worry about it, we are not breaking the bond. I want us to be together with all our memories, not separately... Promise me that you won't break it." Randy gulped before nodding his head.

"O- okay..." Nomi smirked. He got closer to Randy, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Good, now be a good boy so I can make you mine." Randy blushed and nod his head understanding. They kissed a lot and even did... That...

Miss Cunningham heard them moaning, mostly Randy from downstairs, the two boys are upstairs. She sighed.

"Well, I won't be getting any sleep... Oh well, fujoshi on!" She says happily.

The next day, Randy and Nomi are at school, being more aware about Daniel's existence. They know they had to be careful at every giving cost. Daniel was looking at them with anger. How dare that Nomi guy took Randy from him?! He belongs to Daniel! (UM NO, DANIEL BELONGS IN H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS)

Randy felt odd tingled behind his back, it felt so weird. Nomi noticed this and kissed his cheeks to calm his nerves. Howard came to them with a smile.

"Heya, Bros. How's life?" He asked. Randy smile.

"It's good. I can't believe it's graduation now. Time went by too fast." It's already been years he became the ninja, and now he can still be the ninja alongside with Nomi! It's a dream come true.

"Imma ask Debbie out on a date soon. How about you guys? Getting married?" Howard teased. The two lovebirds blushed.

"... Maybe?" Nomi said shyly. Randy looked at him surprised and fainted happily. Nomi sighed.

"He's too cute." He said and picked up Randy and let him rest on his shoulder.

After a while, Daniel came closer to them with a sinister smile. He was holding a baseball bat to finish the two boys off once and for all.

"Goodbye, shoobs." He attacked, but nothing happen. Nomi was aware and attacked Daniel at full force,.sending him to jail forever for the attempt murder.

"Finally. Randy? You okay?" Nomi turned around and looked at Randy's still sleeping face. He sighed as he kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you, my dearest."