Love Test

Nomi got up from the bed, trying not to wake Randy up from their slumber. He gently and quietly walked down towards the kitchen and made breakfast for them to eat. He bought about what happen yesterday, the question more specifically.

"Does he really loves me?" Nomi asked himself. He placed some sausages and was about to make some omelettes when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist. Who is it, he wondered with a chuckle.

Randy came down after his sleep. He changed his clothes and saw Nomi cooking breakfast. The school just informed that there's no class due to the school getting rebuild again. He surprised Nomi by wrapping his arms around his waist, smiling.

"Yes, Randy?" Nomi asked with a chuckle. Randy only giggled.

"Hey, Nomi~" Randy hummed. Nomi kissed his forehead and placed the eggs on the plates.

"Morning to you too sleepy head. Come on. Time for breakfast." They both sat down and ate the breakfast. It was yummy.

"So, Nomi. What should we do for now? The school is rebuilding again." Randy asked as he washed the dishes. Nomi shrugged.

"Maybe a stroll at the park? I heard that there's some new flowers that just planted a few days ago. And now, its blooming." He suggested. Randy nod at the idea. Not too shabby but hey, at least he can be with Nomi, why not?

"Sure. When?" As he placed the last plate on his dish rack, he saw Nomi with a deep thought. Why so deep? It's not like it's a personal thing whatsoever.

"Nomi?" Randy asked again, getting closer to him just to know if he's paying attention or not. The redhead got surprised a bit then nod.

"Um. How about now?" He asked. Randy nod his head agreeing. They both got ready and walked around the park, seeing some blooming flowers and cute critters. Nomi had planned something, so he decided to test it in Randy. His special "love test" to know if Randy truly loves him.

"Hey, Randy? I'm getting some snacks. Anything in particular?" He asked. Randy thought a bit before saying his answer.

"I'm good with anything, just not nuts, okay? I hate nuts..." He said. Nomi nod in understanding and left, taking his idea in hand. He prepared the snack, an oat bar and a packet of chocolates in hand at the store and went towards somewhere to disguise himself as a whole different person. Hey, he's the Nomicon, he can do anything.

He made his hair a dark shade of brown, his eyes are a shade of light brown as well. He changed his clothes from his normal olive green jacket and black inners with a simple blue t-shirt and some black pants. He styled his hair a bit and changed his voice, making him into a new character.

He walked towards Randy and started his plan. He swiftly walked in front of him and smirked. Randy looked up and blushed a bit before turning back his attention to his phone.

"Hey, cutie~ what's your name?" Disguised Nomi asked. Randy looked a bit uncomfortable about it.

"Randy, why?" He said. Disguised Nomi just continued his act.

"Wondering if you want to hang out with me? We can go watch a movie together and all." He said with a strong hint of flirt. Randy was very uncomfortable.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm hangout with someone right now, so leave me alone." He said. Where is Nomi right now?! What's taking him so long?!

"What are you, dating with someone right now? Come on, I'm more better." Disguised Nomi asked again. His acting skill is very impressive.

"No, thank you! I already have a boyfriend who's 10 times more better than you. No, so much better than you! He's my redhead boy and I love him, leave me alone!" Randy head kick him and pay attention to his phone once again.

Disguised Nomi walked away and Nomi came back looking like his normal self and his own voice with some snacks, and a very happy face.

"Hey Randy. I got some chocolates, is that okay?" He asked as he hands out the snacks. Randy took it with a sigh.

"What took you so long? I was getting flirted by a guy I wish I could've kill right about now. Good thing I head kick him." He said. Nomi chuckled nervously as he tries his best to hide the swollen on his head. It's getting better so it's good. They ate their snacks and continued their walk. Nomi was very happy that Randy is actually serious about their relationship. He was very glad.

But then, their walk got stop by Daniel, Randy's ex boyfriend. He let out a chuckle.

"Well well well, look what we have here. Randy and Nomi, isn't that just, swell?" He said. Randy got enough. He can't really control himself anymore. He has to. He walked towards Daniel with a dead monotone voice, Nomi was surprised by it as well.

"You listen up, I'm just trying to have a honking good walk with Nomi right now, and since you came blocking our way, I won't turn back. Time for you to die." Randy threw the playboy all the way to the lake at the middle of the park, which in radius it was pretty far, like... 26 meters away? Who knows, it was very far. Nomi was surprised.

"Wow, great throwing skill. And good reflects." He complement. Randy blushed as they both continued their walk, leaving the playboy almost drown to death. They arrived at their home during lunch and rest for the time being. They were smiling happily.

"That was fun, maybe we should do it again next time." Randy said happily. Nomi agreed.

"Yeah, it was. Say, Randy? Can I ask you something?" He asked. Randy nod in concerned.

"I want to ask, are you... Willing? Or ready?" Nomi asked his embarrassing question. Randy, being the innocent he is, doesn't understand at all.

"Um, what do you mean?" He asked like a child. Nomi though, he isn't ready yet.

"Nevermind... I'm taking a short nap." He rushed upstairs with a heartbeat went like a tornado, it was very fast.

"Why did I think of that?! It's too soon!!!" Nomi scolded himself. He went into Nomicon Book and fell on the table.

Randy on the other hand, still curious on what Nomi had to say.

"Maybe I can ask him some other time. Bath time!" He went to the bathroom happily. Poor innocent Randy.
************************************
B.M: Hello, readers. Sorry for the late update. I was a bit busy but here's the newest update. One question, on the scale of 1-10, how much you like this crappy story and you wanting me to write some fan service (you know what I mean.)