Smooth as butter.

This is just a filler part as I haven't posted in a while, I'm currently working on a much longer part as I've just got a few ideas. Sorry for the long wait. Hopefully when I finish the short part I'm working on with make up for it.

Enjoy!

Smooth as Butter.

You were always known as the troubled child to your family. You'd like to think you were the badass to the people of Hawkins.

Walking around town like you owned the place, your famous black leather jacket around your shoulders when you left the house.

Looks of judgment every time you left the house but you just smirked, causing everyone to avoid you.

You always knew that you were different. You played with the boys when you were younger. You had more male friends then female; now you only have one friend.

Steve Harrington.

Both of you were trouble makers in high school before you got kicked out. Of course, your family weren't happy but you just ignored them.

Steve stayed at school as he was basically my sidekick and I took all of the blame. Well, he's now left school and working at scoops Ahoy.

Which was the place you were heading to now.

Arriving you saw no one at the counter but people sat having their ice cream. Shrugging your shoulders, you walked straight past them and into the back room.

Finding Steve sitting on the table with his feet up. "Tough day Stevie boy?"

He jumps at your voice and he spins around. "You're not allowed back here." You shrug and he sighs. "What are you after?"

"Just wanting to keep my best friend company. Is that a problem?" He shakes his head and you sit on the table. "Anyway, you have a girlfriend yet?"

"Not yet. You ask this every time we see each other. Why so interested?"

"I'm just curious. What about that Robin lass? She doesn't take your fancy? She's hot dude! Take your shot."

Suddenly his eyes went wide and you looked confused. "You think I'm hot?"

This time it was your turn to jump, only causing you to fall off the table and land straight on your back. The two workmates laughed at the scene.

Standing up straight, trying to cover your embarrassment you walked over to robin and leaned on the wall that she was standing near. "Course I do sweet cheeks. I mean, what's not to like about a beautiful girl like yourself."

"Are you flirting with me?" She crosses her arms. "Because you know how some people feel about girls liking girls."

"I don't care what other people think, I just speak the truth. And what if I said I was flirting with you." She scoffed. "Anyway," you push yourself off the wall and sit down on the seat beside Steve.

"If you weren't here, I'd be telling Steve that Miss Robin is the most beautiful, down to earth girl I've ever met. She's funny, heart of gold and doesn't give two shits what people think. She's got the most adorable laugh and beautiful blue eyes that I could get lost in."

You looked at Steve and his jaw dropped, you chuckled and leant back on the chair, closing your eyes. The room was silent and you could hear everyone breathing.

You kept your eyes close not really caring what people were thinking or doing until you felt lips against yours. You opened your eyes to see Robin looking back at you.

Closing your eyes again you put one hand behind her head and kiss her back. The kiss stopped shortly afterwards.

You opened your eyes to see robing looking back at you again and a cough caught your attention. "And that's my queue to leave. Use protection guys."

You chuckled at Steve's outburst and Robin sat in his chair when he left the room. "So what was that kiss for?" You questioned.

"Just to stop the silence in the room." She shrugged, still staring at you. "Also, because no one has said those things to me before."

"Better get used to it darling, more of that to come. I'm smoother then butter." You both shared a laugh and continues to talk, Steve coming in and out the back room for Robin to switch shifts.