Sleepover (Smut)

Word of warning, this is my first time writing something like this so please be kind and comment what I could improve on...

Other than that... ENJOY!

Sleepover

You've been invited to a small party. By small, there's Nancy, Jonathan, Steve, Robin and yourself.

Basically it was a get together but you didn't mind, it got you out of the house for a few hours.

It was late on during the night as you sat on the couch watching Steve, Jonathan and Nancy in their own conversation.

When you heard Robins gorgeous voice shout from the bedrooms, calling youse all in.

Once you arrive you see a bottle lying on the floor, with Robin sitting opposite it. "What's up?" Steve asks.

"Well, if Jonathan and Nancy are up for it, I was thinking about seven minutes in heaven." She told everyone, mainly asking permission from Jonathan and Nancy.

Nancy shrugged and Jonathan sighed. "Okay, fine. But you don't have to kiss, do you?" Robin shook her head and you all sat down.

You all started laughing as Steve span the bottle first, causing it to land on Jonathan who groaned. They both stood up and headed for the closet.

Steve walked out first wiping his lips and smiling. "I told you not to do that!" Jonathan said, sitting beside Nancy.

You leaned forward and spun the bottle, letting it stop on Robin. You gulped as she smirked towards you. Standing up, you both headed to the closet.

Closing the door behind you, you stood opposite her, no one making a sound. Suddenly you felt lips on yours, leaving you shocked and unable to respond.

She pulled away, seeing your reaction. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. That was stupid of me."

You seem to snap out of your trance and step forward, pushing Robin against the wall, placing your hands either side of her head on the wall, you stare into her eyes. "What made you think that it was stupid?"

She opens her mouth to speak but quickly shuts up, struggling to find words.

You knew that it wasn't right for girls to like other girls, people basically thought it was a sin. That still didn't stop you.

You pressed your lips against hers, causing her to move her hands to your top, grabbing a bunch of it between her fists.

You move your left hand so it's down her hip, pulling away from her lips to catch your breath only to move to her neck; she arches her back and moans quietly.

Her hands move from your top to the back of your head, her fingers getting tangled in your hair as she tugs on it.

You hear the alarm from outside the door and you pull away from her smiling. "I don't think it is over. Why don't we finish at my place once this so-called party is over."

Walking back out, you sit in your original spot as Robin sat in hers. Steve glancing at the pair of youse and you shake your head, trying to cover up the small smile playing at your lips.

——-

"Well this has been fun but I better think I should go. Got work tomorrow." You tell everyone. It was coming up at 11pm and it wasn't an exact lie that came out of your mouth. You did have work tomorrow.

"Can you drop me off at my place?" Robin asked.

You nodded before Steve piped up. "Why are you leaving Robin?"