Troubles

So three months has past since Jc asked me out and it has been amazing. We've spending allot less time with each other lately well that's because him,Kian, and Sam got a job at the mall across town. But I don't mind because he only spends four hours then he belongs to me: ).Today he has the day off and he wants to spend it with me. So we are on our way to the mall because he gets discounts there. When we get in the mall I told him I was going to forever 21 while he gets something to eat. Right before I walked away Lia walks up to us. I really don't like her( In the book not in real life) she's still in love with Jc and it irritates me because she always acts so........Trashy. He says doesn't fall for it but I don't know. She walked past me and walked up to Jc and started to talk to him. She was acting like she was all Innocent, and she was wearing a white v-neck tank top and black shorts with hoop earrings."Lia I have a girlfriend already, LEAVE ME ALONE" I heard him yell at her. I jumped. I walked over and stood next to Jc with a serious face, looked at him and asked " babe,what's wrong?" Then Jc looked at me then at Lia then back at me and picked me up and kissed me in her face. She gave me an evil eye and walked away. I laughed then Jc looked at me with a serious face. He then chuckled at my face."Your lucky I love you" he said." Hahaha  love you too" I said. When we were done shopping I went home while he stayed to talk to Kian and Sam. When I got to my car I realized I left my phone on he table me and Jc were sitting at so I had to run back in.  When I ran in I went to the back of the mall where the food court was to find Jc. When I found him he was talking to Sam and Kian was talking to.........Andrea. Rylee hated Andrea(in the book not in real life)because SHE was in love Kian. Kian looked really mad, but I didn't say anything to anyone I just got my phone and left. Omg these stupid ex-girlfriend. And when I got to my car I sat down and wondered "What do these girls want?" And with all of this stress on my mind I just drove and then.........................................
BOOOOOOOOOM  *CRASH*  SCRRREEEEEECK!!!!!!!  * the sound of shattering glass*