slender man x reader

A/N  this story is dedicated to 6Lady6shadow6 my good sister  and was requested by @ondastuff.

It was cold and dark the leaves had started turning firey red and orange.  I had decided to take a nice long walk to stock up on fire wood I took the risk I was in a rush I went out in only a tank top and skirt (slutty ikr) I walked deeper and deeper into the Woods but strangely there was no loose wood anywhere I wonder even further into the Woods finally I found some small logs that would be enough to last me for two days I started to walk home when I found a note on a large rock saying Y/N I'm in the woods come find me  by big fur tree. At the bottom right  hand corner was three circles with crosses in them  I was curious who was waiting for me I slowly turned around and and slightly jogged to the big dying fur tree i was breathing heavily i finally got to the tree and stopped said to Myself this has to be a joke nobody is fuc*ing here with my bad temper I through the wood on the floor and had a tantrum suddenly I heard a noise some sort of static  I looked around and I saw  nothing but I heard a very deep voice from behind the tree i quickly turned around to so the one and only SLENDER MAN I was frozen I couldn't move he whispered in my ear quite a temper my child. I walked back and there he was.as soon as I tried to speak but i was cut of by a heart stopping kiss  I refused to kiss back he started running his hands down my body I cut of the kiss and looked at slender I slapped him on the cheek. His cheeks turned bright red and I blushed as he put his hand up my top I let out a small moan as he unclipped my bra I slowly kissed back he smiled as I started to undress him  he pinned me down to the big dying tree we were fully nude now he whispered in my ear "are you ready" I shook my head and playfully denied he growled at me and slammed himself into me as fast as you could possibly go.I screamed from the top of my lungs it took a long time to a just to adjust to the huge size of his member  he soon started to slow down and the pain soon turned to pure bliss I moaned in pleasure he smirked at me as he was pumping harder and faster we moaned each others names and stopped just before I almost released I had another tantrum he looked at me and said fiysty one you are he got me on my knees and shoved his member into my mouth he deep throated me for 30 minute's. Until he pinned me down again and plunged into me I moaned  the loudest I had ever moaned before. Oh y/n  your so wet your pussy is so smooth I moaned out loud and said" OH slendy I..I..IM GONNA CUMM oh  ahhh  I released all over slendys soon after I released I felt slendys  hot core spreading inside of me "slendy, yes y/n" I love you. I love you too y/n xxx...