jeff the killer x reader...

It was a long day in the creepypasta mansion everyone had gone out because it was toby's birthday everyone except jeff and I. So I decided to go and find a victim there was a small blue shack by the river.i raced to that shack but when I got there two people already dead there was a little girl in the corner of the room sobbing all over her baby pink dress I thought to my self get to her before the other killer finds her. I ran up to her and sliced her right through the heart she screamed as I took my knife out as I cleaned my hands of the blood I heard a deep chuckle from the darkest side of the room I slowly scanned the room I saw nothing.
(Lemon time victims turn back now if you dislike lemons.)

Suddenly a figure lurked out from the darkness I..I..It was jeff he mumbled I don't like it when people take my victims...I think I will have to punish you now I blinked when I opened my eyes I was pinned to the floor oh y/n I think you will cherish this punishment for the rest of your life  I felt so scared I let out a small shout for help but I was cut of by a pair of smooth lips he ended the kiss and moved down to my neck. He tried to find my soft spot he kissed every bit of My neck but one small spot as soon as he layed his lips on that spot I let out a small moan after a while of abusing and tackling that spot he grabbed his knife from his back pocket and ripped my shirt off then moved to my bra then shorts and last my f/c laced panties. I was bare he sat me on the blood stained bed and pinned me down he moved hid hand down my body and started to play with my clit I let out a louder moan and he smirked at me he enjoyed suddenly I felt a bump on my leg I looked down to find his hard large member he said get down there and undress me NOW I slowly got up and unzipped his jeans and rubbed his member he let out a little squeak I through him on the bed and pounced on top of himI carried on rubbing his shaft until he came. He came all over my hands. He moaned now it's my turn... He quickly flipped me over and asked for permission I playfully denied he growled at me and slammed his large member inside of me I screamed with pain but the pain soon turned to pure bliss.he kept pumping in and out faster and harder he soon went at inhumane speeds we both moaned each others names he started to slow down y/n I..I.im gonna c..c.cum jeff please go faster ah. J..JEFF I..IM GONNA CUMM. I could feel his warm seed in side of me jeff flopped on the bed panting like a dog I snuggled up next to him he whispered in my ear that was the best punishment I have ever given you should take my victims more often...
(This one is very long it's my very first lemon so don't judge please or I will make you GO TO SLEEP!!!! Please comment on what to do next Thx bye bye victims.)