Toby x reader

You just came back from a long day of slaughtering with masky and hoodie. You decided to take a nice long nap before your next mission as your walking up the stairs you witness the most weirdest thing you have ever seen jane and jeff we're making out..... you thought to yourself "Awe that's so cute but yet sooooooooooo GROSS!!!" You silently walk past them and finally you reached the end of the corridor where your bedroom was you reach to open the door but you notice that the door was slightly open you take a few steps in holding your knife tightly in your hand. Suddenly you were tackled to the ground as you open your eyes you see your ex boyfriend toby you twitch in anger a little and kicked him off before being pinned to the floor.. (Lemon time if you do not like lemons GTFO)
You blush uncontrollably as you feel a smooth pair of lips comfort your own lips you refuse to kiss back but he twitches and he grabbed your tits then he finally got you to kiss back you started to moan as he seductively rips his and your clothes off. Someone's a little wet today said toby stuttering a bit toby firmly grabbed your hand and massaged his member toby was a moaning mess right about now. Y/ N are you ready for toby bear..? I nodded with approvel and out of nowhere toby grabbed some handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed I was spread open my juices were leaking on the bed. Toby slowly walked towards me and placed the tip of his member at my entrance I moan in pleasure as he slides into me my stomach was doing the dance of the seven veils. I felt my climax I was about to release until toby stopped I begged for him to keep going but he got on his knees and licked all my juices and started tounging my clit I let out a loud moan as I once again released in his mouth he started thrusting himself in and out faster and harder until all I could feel was his warm core filling me to the rim and overflowing onto the bed he flopped down besides me uncuffed me and held me close and whispered in my ear " meet me in the woods at 4 am tomorrow we can have even more fun".