Puppeteer X Mira

A/N Mira AKA Mirajane is my character so y'know yeah... sorry its taken so long for a new chapter....i think i'm okay now?

 The darkness slowly crept into my bedroom spreading across the floor, i flopped down on my bed effortlessly looking up to the ceiling like a dead fish. What am i?  Slowly closing my eyes to be greeted by a horrific memory of when it all happened... when the demon latched onto me...destroyed half my body and took over my mind and soul. A loud sigh escaped from my mouth, as well as an unexpected burning feeling wrapping around both my wrists. 

I shot up in shock and came face to face with a pair of mesmerising yellow eyes. My natural reaction was to use my takeover to my advantage. I growled in pain as horns pierced through the top of my head, scaled wings ripped through my skin on my and a thick whip like tail emerged from behind. Looks up at these eyes my eyes went from brown to red in an instant. I shot forward to strike the unknown silhouette but at the blink of an eye I was grabbed my the tail and thrown against my wall. I felt weak at the knees, the same burning sensation traveled up my body and next thing I know I can't move at all!. No ones has ever over powered my takeover?! What is he?!

Creeping forward he revealed himself, pale grey skin and now burning amber eyes. His presence  sent a shiver down my spine. He slowly walked forward and softly caressed my cheek "I'm the puppeteer. No matter how powerful you are...if my strings attach themselves to you. You're my new toy!". My stomach filled with butterflies, his hand crept  down to my shirt as he effortlessly lifted it off me. He left my skirt on and looked at me with a devilish look in his eyes, he lifts me up and uses his strings to hold me down to the bed. Why did I want this so much?, I admired him as he lifted his shirt off and unbuckled his belt. I looked away all flustered as he started to glide his hands down to my area

(OKAY NSFW WARNING RN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE LEMONS YOU CAN FUCK OFF NOW💕💕💞💞💕)

Within an instant he pulled my panties to the side and I could feel his fingers softly pleasuring me. I was a mess already. Letting out a small moan he pushed my head back and covers my mouth "did I say you could moan?" He growled in a seductive voice of dominance. My eyes rolled back as he pushed his fingers harder inside me. I couldn't take it anymore I felt like I was melting. He slowly pulled his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth and commanded me to clean them off. Without realising, I started sucking his fingers as he smirked at me. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and layed me on my back and grabbed my hips while pulling me towards him. Fear filled my body when he  pulled his boxers down. I wasn't ready for that was I? Why did I want him so much?!

"I'll be gentle to my new little  toy!" He said with a deep tone as he pushed himself inside. Pain filled my body but slowly that pain turned into pure bliss, he moved his hips and picked up the pace. Putting his finger over my lips, he instructed me to stay quite...but I let out a loud moan, I couldn't hold it in any longer!. He frowned at me and slammed himself with full force into me and went as fast as he could go. I let out a scream and  tried to pull away, I had no control. He grinned with a psychotic smile " I told you to stay quite you whore!". In the span of a few minutes I found myself releasing all over him. He frowned again "did I say you could cum? Why do you have no control...now I'm all dirty!". He pulled me up by my hair and looked down at me "open your mouth...NOW" He grabbed my jaw and opened it while pushing himself in my mouth and thrusting to the back of my throat. My eyes started to water  and I looked up at him for forgiveness. I felt him swell inside my mouth, he released inside my mouth and pulled out "swallow it!" I swallowed in obedience and he pulled me towards him. "You're my new favourite doll. It'll take some time training you to me an obedient little slut but I enjoy your disobedience!"

(Ahaaa it's done! Highly requested. Ya'll up in my DMs ....but yeah it's all good woop. I did it! That's all for now bye bye my lovely little dolls)