Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gallagher Series :) 

After giving up on finding the subject at the fair, I had returned to the place I was staying at ( a spy never reveals her location). The warmth of the place inmediatly made me take off my coat and as I did, a note fell out. 

Meet me in front of your wannabe boyfriend's store

-Z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a professional spy, I should have been more careful as I went in front of Josh’s store to meet Zach. There was that winter smell in the air, and the cold wind flew by me. It was beautiful. The whole park was covered in snow and I suddenly found myself remembering that day, now years ago when I had first come here, when I had first been seen by someone, by Josh.

                “Hello Gallagher Girl, you are not daydreaming about me are you? “

                He had surprised me once more. You’d think I had learned to listen to his footsteps but then Zach was trained not to be heard.

                “Why did you want to meet me here?”

                “Well I’ve missed you too! There’s something you have to hear without you continue with this search after the Circle”

                “What?”

                “I just want you to remember that some things are better left unknown.”

                “What do you mean?”

He stared deeply into my eyes as he answered, and I could tell he was serious.

                “I mean that you might not like what you find out, but I want you to know that I plan on being there with you when you do”

                This comment made me take a step back. Zach was coming with me….

                Zach knew something he wasn’t telling me but it is a well known fact even to people who don’t spy that pressuring someone to get information out of them won’t get you far so I decided to go along with it, at least for the time being.

                We were now posing as a couple in the park. A normal pedestrian would think we were just enjoying the view and talking about our latest news. They wouldn’t notice the nano microphones we carried, the different outfit we had underneath our clothes in case of an emergency, the lethalness of our martial arts knowledge, or the ring in the middle finger of a man standing exactly 10 feet behind us, pretending to walk his dog while actually speaking on a hidden com unit with someone who went by the code name of Sally. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone :D . Could anyone tell me if theyre liking this? Please comment! :D and check out my other story, Aimee's Boy :)