Chapter 15

IM BACKKK :D Hello my lovely watties, just wanted to apologize for taking SO FRIGGING LONG to upload. I know, I was very bad :( I was away on a family trip which got incredibly prolonged D: either way, I was planning to upload while I was there but my mom surprised me by not letting me take my laptop -.-' which had the chapter in it.... And when I got back it got erased... yeah I was really REALLY mad but here it is :D it probably isnt as long as it should be but hey, its mostly Zach's POV !:D I hope you all like it and please please please tell me if im forgiven! If you actually read this and you forgive me wreite the name of the new gallagher girl book on your comment ;D That is, if you actually comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List , Things Nobody Tells You About Blackthorne Boys (Especially one of them)

1.- Theyre incredibly hot. Seriously, dangerously hot

2.- They are experts at masking their thoughts

3.- They seem to talk in a code unknown to Gallagher Girls 98.6% of the time

4.- They like catching you off guard

5.- They have gorgeous eyes

6.- They smell wonderful

7.-They like calling you GallagherGirl

8.-They are extremely protective

9.- They are amazing kissers

10.-…..They make you fall in love with them

8 days left….

                The only problem with knowing the Circle had Josh and Deedee was that they had, of course, not left any clue at all to where they had them which made me a nervous wreck. I was trying very hard to concentrate on looking through the lens of my binoculars and not turning towards my left thus evading looking into the eyes of a certain BlackthorneBoy sitting at a dangerously close distance of approximately 3 centimeters leading to his amazing scent to reach my nose and my ear to hear his breath, which did not help at all.

                If Macey hadn’t come last night, I don’t know what would have happened. The truth was, I really liked him too. I could infer this from the way my heart’s palpitations increased to at least trice their normal speed and my words seemed to come out all misplaced plus the cliché feeling my stomach got. I didn’t know what to do about it though. It was useless to tell him how I felt while on a mission, it would only endanger us both. More than we already were, that is.

                We had no idea where to go next. While we waited searched for clues around town, Mr. Solomon and Zach’s godmother had gone to get something to eat, even though I wasn’t particularly hungry, and Macey was taking a nap. Her soft snores were the only thing that reminded me we weren’t alone.

                “The store is empty. I think if we wait for them to close in a while we might find something inside.”

                “Why would they leave something in such an obvious place?”

                I sighed. He was right, but I was running out of ideas. Where could they have hidden the next clue? The last note had left me with nothing except guilt.  

                “Where did you meet him?”

                “What?”

                The question had caught me off guard.

                “Where did you first meet James?”