Chapter 5

Disclaimer: Once again, I do not any of the Harry Potter universe

AN: Good news folks, we're finally gonna get some decent wizard combat this chapter, also, I'm not good at writing accents, so it'll all be full english text

Chapter 5

Hogsmead Station, September 1st, Early Evening

The train pulled into the station, letting off a huge amount of steam as it came to a stop. Harry exited the train with the other students, having changed into his uniform 10 minutes before arriving. Before Harry had a chance to be confused as to where he had to go, a loud voice called out, "First years, first years this way.". The voice belonged to a tall, scruffy looking man in a large coat, carrying a lantern. As Harry looked at the man, he came to the realization that the man must've had giant blood in him.

'How can they have a half-giant here, I didn't think they would let him work here, with Britain being so anti-creature and all.' thought Harry. While every country in the I.C.W. gave equal rights to creatures, the British ministry was so set in its ways, that the minister decided to completely ignore these regulations, which led to Britain being excluded from most international events, besides quidditch, despite Dumbledore's attempts.

As Harry and the other first years followed the man, who introduced himself as Rubeus Hagrid, they turned a corner, and Harry could admit, he was impressed. After reaching a bunch of boats, Hagrid got in the one in front. "No more than four to a boat." said Hagrid. The first years all got into the boats, with Hermione and Neville in a boat with twin girls named Padma and Parvati, Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley, ironically, had to share a boat, being the odd ones out, and Harry ended up in a boat with Emily, Susan and Hannah. "Everyone in, right then.... Forward!" said Hagrid. As the boats surged towards Hogwarts, Harry kept his eyes on the castle. While it was an impressive sight, it caused him to remember one of his darker memories of a mental state he trained endlessly to control when it first appeared, a state he vowed never to use, unless no other option was available, a state that first appeared he was at a fortress in france on a rescue mission, and the first time.... He ever took a life.

Flashback

August 19th, 2010

Steve and Harry were on a far hill, scoping out a fortress, said to house one of the I.C.W.'s most wanted groups, a group known as, The Veela's Bane, a group specializing in Veela trafficking. Steve and Harry had gotten the rundown from Steve's contact in the French Ministry, a man named Jean-Claude Delacour. Jean-Claude had a hell of a good reason to want these guys either, captured, or dead. Though, the way Jean-Claude spoke of these guys, Harry could tell the guy preferred this group dead.

Harry could understand, even at 10 years old, why Mr. Delacour asked for Steve, his wife and daughters had been captured during a shopping trip, and Steve, while working for the I.C.W. and the dragon reserve, used to be a member of the International Wizarding Covert Ops. An I.C.W. task force who were given authorization to use any and all spells, even the unforgivables when the situation called for it. And that was why Steve was there, Harry was just stubborn and refused to stay behind. "Okay Harry, once we get inside, I want you to hide, I don't need you getting hurt." said Steve. "So, don't do anything stupid, like you, got it." said Harry. 'Cheeky brat.' thought Steve.

After finding a small hole in the wall of the fortress, Steve and Harry headed for it, entering the fortress a few minutes later. "Okay Harry, go hide, I'll take care of this." said Steve as he walked off. Harry nodded and snuck off, hoping to find a spot to hide. Finding a door, Harry quietly opened it and crept inside, silently closing the door. Hearing a quiet gasp, Harry quickly turned around and found a group of girls, most around 20, but one looking about 13, and another around 4 years old.