When your forced to betray him

Now now this is not the finale fight in season four it's just when your playing never have I ever with the others so have fun reading this story chapter.

Ogron

You were hanging out with ogron and the wizards and also D/G, A/G, and G/G you where all playing never have I ever. It was currently your turn and you had a good one that probably would make ogron get payback for. "Okay ogron I'm sorry never have I ever cried when your lover faked their death by saying their being chased by a gang that was fake and the gunshot was from their siblings phone" you said and everyone except ogron put never "WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME Y/N" ogron shouted and then you said "I said that cause you never got me back for that when I did" everyone looked at you and then you guys went back playing.

Gantlos

You were playing never have I ever with gantlos and the others. O/G got ogron exposed and you decided to try that as well "okay this is gonna expose the boys never have I ever stayed shirtless only to let my lover catch me like that" you said and the wizards glared at you "Y/N I thought you were going to let me win" gantlos said and then you said "well I kinda wanted to do that hehehehe sorry gantlos". Gantlos had the power one to expose you "already then so never have I ever been a pokemon" gantlos said and you glared at him.

Anagan

It was now your turn and you had a good one "okay anagan I'm sorry never have I ever had a huge thing for ephidians" you said and anagan dropped his head in shame then he said "Y/N why would you betray me" "babe I'm sorry it was the only thing I had in my mind" you said and you hugged anagan.

Duman

Playing never have I ever with the other wizards and their girlfriends also with your boyfriend duman has gone crazy. You had a good one that would expose duman "okay never have I ever said 'what's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine' to my girlfriend only to be called a pervert" you said and everyone gasped and looked duman since he has the I have side showing "we are to never speak of this again" duman said and tou yelped at this cause he glared at you.