When they flirt with you

Ogron

You were cuddling against your boyfriend on his bed. Ogron suddenly got an idea and decided to try it.
"Hey Y/N did it hurt" ogron asked you and you asked "what hurt" "when you fell from heaven" ogron said and you blushed and he laughed. You were so embarrassed that your face turned red.

Gantlos

It was just a normal day for you and gantlos. Just you two alone in his room cuddling against each other. "Hey Y/N are your parents bakers cause they made you a cutie pie" gantlos said and you blushed deep red "GANTLOS THAT WAS EMBARRASSING" you squeaked almost shouting and gantlos just chuckled at your expression. "Your lucky I love you or I would have slapped you" you said and gantlos got defensive a little.

Anagan

You were cuddling with your boyfriend anagan on his bed. There was nothing but silence but then anagan said "Rose's are red violets are blue their is nothing more prettier than you" "awe babe tour so sweet" you said and you kissed his cheek. Anagan chuckled and he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him.

Duman

You and duman were cuddling on his bed. You were almost about to fall asleep on him until duman said "you know Y/N what's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine~" his voice sound so flirty that your face was maroon red. "You pervert" you said and duman wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer then you basically fell asleep on him cause you were laying in his chest.