When he finally asks you: Ogron

You and ogron have been hanging out for a few months now and ogron finally has enough courage to ask you to be his girlfriend. You were still trying to sneak out of your sisters sight. When you finally snook out you went to were ogron was waiting for you. "Sorry that I was late my sister didn't keep me out of her sight at all" you said as you ran to ogron "it's alright but try to be here on time" he said. You were hanging out at the beach by the fruity music bar making sure that your sisters boyfriend didn't catch you two. "Y/N there has been something I wanted to ask your for some time" ogron said and you were curious and confused "I'm listening" you said "Y/N I started to have a crush on you for some time and I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend" ogron said and you were shocked and you said "YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and you hugged him and he hugged you back. Just before ogron could speak he heard a noise and so did you and it was just a rabbit and you both laughed out until you stopped when you started to think "something wrong" ogron asked you "I'm just worried that my sister will catch us together and get mad at me for sneaking away" you said still worried. You both had to make sure that none of the winx or wizards find out about you two.