"I didn't know I had to pay for our friendship." A big smile forms on his face hearing her laugh. He really did miss his best friend. It felt weird not seeing her as much. But he knew she was doing the right thing chasing after her dreams of one day being on Broadway. "Have you talked to Austin?" He asked placing his phone secured on his phone holder that he had in his car. "Uh not really. I mean we've been snap-chatting back in for but I mean we've both gotten so busy." He nodded keeping his eyes on the road. Her blue eyes showed sadness for a few seconds until she shook her head and focused on straightening her hair.

"How about you? Have you seen Ally?" She looked down at her phone screen. "She's just like us. She misses her best friends and can't wait to see them again. Oh did you know Austin bought her a ticket where she could travel where she wanted to?" She furrowed her eyebrows not knowing about it. "I had no idea. But wow that's amazing." She thought she actually meant more to him than she thought she did. Maybe she was wrong and he only cared for her as a friend on the side. Like a side girlfriend, boyfriend. "Hey listen I have to go but I'll call you later tonight, okay?" She nodded at him, giving him a small wave.

He hangs up leaving her in her thoughts. She couldn't believe that he didn't want her to come see him on tour. I mean yeah Trish and Dez would send her videos of him performing and she would send some back of her in dance rehearsal. She finished her hair and turned off the straightener greeting up from the floor and moving towards the kitchen. She wasn't much of a breakfast person so she made herself a blueberry smoothie and sat down on the couch. She turned on the TV and watched a movie. It was Alvin and the chipmunks.

By the time the movie finished it was now ten am. She decided on going for a small walk or driving around for a little just to breath in some fresh air. She put on her black Nike's and grabbed a small backpack with her phone inside. She also grabbed her guitar heading out the door. She locked the door walking down the line making her way towards the elevator. Once out the building she was stopped by a few of her fans and she took pictures and got to talk to them for a few minutes. The blonde got in her car, threw her bag on the passenger side and carefully placed her guitar down on the back. She drove to a park that was at least twenty minutes away from her apartment.

She had pulled her knitted red cardigan closer to her body when she felt the cold breeze. Grabbing her bag and guitar she headed down the small part towards the back of it. There was a small forest in the back. She found a small hill further in that had a lake underneath it. She took a seat down and placed my stuff on the floor. She dangled her legs from the edge and took a deep breath in from the fresh air. Her phone soon started ringing causing her to jump a little. She reached out to grab it seeing Ally's name. "Hey Skyler!" She smiled at Ally and waved. She took a minute to look at her surroundings. "Hi, what are you doing?" Ally was definitely in her room and was moving around a lot. "Just packing a few things. Everyone wants me to come join them on tour but it'll only be for a day since I have a big meeting with Rony on Monday." The blonde bit down her bottom lip and nodded.

"Leo told me about that earlier." Placing her phone against her bag she was able to have it sit up. "Oh yeah. How's the movie coming along?" She pushed her hair behind both her ears and pulled out a notebook from her bag as well as a pencil. "Great. They gave us the day off. I have been rehearsing non-stop but it's fun mostly because of the people." Ally was looking through her tops and pants trying to match a few clothes. "Sounds fun. Have you talked to Austin?" Her blue eyes didn't make eye contact with Ally's brown eyes who were watching her on the screen. She opened her notebook to a new page flipping through a few of them.

"We've been snap-chatting here and there but that's about it." Placing the notebook on the ground she placed the pen on the notebook. Pulling her guitar onto her lap she let her finger drum on the strings. "Is there something you want me to tell him in person?" She sat down to look at the girl who was looking straight ahead with the guitar on her lap. Ally founded weird how she wasn't making much eye contact.