Dixie rolled her eyes and sighed. So, she has no plans.
"hey, why don't you come with me?"
I said as I fixed my hair in the microwave's glass.
"nahh, I will just watch Netflix and order a large pizza"
She shrugged. And that's how you know Dixie wanted us all to stay home. She'd probably invite Griffin over anyways.

"okay let's go live now."
Charli said as she positioned her phone. Dixie and I got in the frame.
"hi everyone"
"hello people"
They both said in the same time. "ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴ sometimes I don't wanna be happy"
I said and they both laughed.

Omg charli I love you so much

Stan the D'amelios

I ship bani

I caught the last comment and laughed.
"guys, bani doesn't exist. Blake is my best friend since freshman year middle school"

Hii

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chachaaa

Grixie.

Idc I ship bani

My phone then vibrated. Blake sent a text. He's on the way. I left the kitchen and went to my room. I got dressed and put on a little make up. I wore the Grey sweater he left here last time and a cute ripped jeans. I had my hair in a high bum. Once I was ready I took my white purse and wore my white sneakers.

I filmed a couple tiktoks but saved them to my drafts. Then Blake texted me he was outside.

"Bye guys!"
I said as I ran to the front door. Once I opened the door and found Blake I almost tackled him to the ground in a big hug. He laughed as he balanced us and hugged me back.

"I fuckin missed you so much"
He said as he walked to the car with me still attached to him
"bro fuck sway if they gonna take you away from me for twelve freakin days"
I said as I started to loose my grip on his nick. Then we got in the car.

"okay. Where to?"
He asked as he started the car.
"I want steak"
I said while looking for a song to play.
"bet"

°°°°°°°°
*twitter*

Dani D'amelioFuck sway for taking away my best friend for twelve days straight

Dani D'amelio
Fuck sway for taking away my best friend for twelve days straight. Love you bub💙
|
|
Bryce hall
Fuck sway

°°°°°°°

"So, tell me everything. You still into Indiana?"
I asked as I took a bite from my steak. He laughed and shook his head.
"no. I mean we're friends. I never had any feelings for her. It was all physical"

"well you looked happy with her"
I replied and took a sip of my water.
"nahh just entertained."
He said with a shrugg.
"bro you're the worst"
I said with a small giggle. I always felt bad for the girls he messes around with. And I do know Indiana really liked him. He just shrugged.

I hope he finds someone.

"what about you? Anyone I need to beat up yet?"
He made his voice deeper. I laughed and shook my head. Blake has always been the protective brother I never had.

After a while we both finished our lunch and went back to the car.
"it's my turn to go grocery shopping. Come with me?"
He said while starting the car.
"sure"

I played some music on his phone and started a live on mine.
"hey guys"
I said in happy tone as I waved my hand to the camera. Blake laughed and I looked at him.
"you're too bright"
I rolled my eyes and focused on the live

I love you so much

Blake is hot

That actually got me laughing.
"they say Blake is hot."
"did they lie tho?"
I rolled my eyes and smiled to the camera again.

R u dating Blake?

"No Blake and I are best friends forever"
"she's the hoomie"
I nodded my head
"yes I'm"

Favorite sway member

"that's actually a hard question. I like all sway boys. But my favorite is probably jaden or Noah. They're the mature ones you know? And I love Griff too"

"you were supposed to say me"
He said looking at with this 'duhh' look.
"eyes on the road"

Favorite hype house member

"I don't have a favorite hype house member. I'm friends with them all. I'm closest to chase and Thomas but I love them all the same. Wait. Avani is my favorite. Sometimes I forget she's in the hype house"
I said giggling a bit. I love Avani.

Blake pulled up on the parking lot.
"okay guys we're here. Gotta go now. Love you all"

°

°°°°°°

*Twitter*

Blake Grey: she's too lazy to walk

|
|
Rylandstorms:she's cute tho
|
|
User: omg! Ryland has a cruch.

°°°°°°°°

"brooo"
I whined when I saw Ryland's comment. He had to do me like that. He's dmed me a couple times but never called me names like that. Blake laughed and shook his head.
"So, should I call indi and we all go on a double date?"
I whined again as I threw myself on my bed.

We went home and he decided to sleep over since we haven't had a sleep over in like two months. He was sitting on my beanbag making fun of me.

"stop! He flirts with everyone. Everyone is being so extra!"

Suddenly the door opened and charli and Dixie came in running.
"what's going on between you and Ryland? What are you not telling us?"
Charli said as she narrowed her eyes.
"oh! Hey Blake"
Dixie said when she noticed Blake.
"Hi"
He replied with a smile.

"there is nothing going on! He flirts with every girl he meets!"
This was starting to get on my nerves. Fuck you Ryland.

AN: plz send me a cover for the story because I suck at those. I'll give a big shoutout on both instgram and Wattpad to whoever makes a good cover. Thank you for reading❤️