A surprise turn of events 2/7

Janus shivered as he grabbed a caged tarantula. Janus never made any gifts for any other sides besides Patton.
"Hey, Virge?" Janus knocked onto the door, only to be greeted by an annoyed side. Deceit gave out a small smile.
"Er, you know, I'm sorry" Janus hesitantly said as Virgil stared at Janus. Even if he wasn't in his room he could still feel anxious even more, even by being close to the room itself.

"Sure... Whatever" Virgil grabbed the caged spider and closed the door. Had he done something wrong? Was he even forgiven? He hated to see Patton hurt.. Why was he feeling bad for morality? He had cheated!
  "Fuck.." Janus walked to his room. Clank. Two small keys appeared in front of him. The keys looked so familiar.. Where did I see it before? Janus frowned as he took the two keys inside his room, who had even left it there anyways? Janus sat on his chair. Something was.. Off... A box was on his desk. It seemed like it needed two small- "Keys.. The keys? Maybe Patton?" Janus grabbed the box and two keys.

he grabbed one of the key, it was glaced with gold and scarlet red.. Like Roman's color, how strange. Janus put the key in, and twisted it, It was nearly unlocked. some weird sensation.. Why did It feel so familiar? Janus grabbed the other key which instead of red, it was glaced with some bright, grassy green. Somewhat similar to Remus's... How, strange. Janus put the key in, twisting it. A  strange sensation filled the room. It felt so.. Familiar?
  "a note?" The box had a note and a bracelet. The bracelet was glaced with slight grey and orange with a bit of silver.

Janus gladly wore the bracelet. Maybe Patton gifted this for him? Janus giggled but soon slapped his face from acting giddy. He opened the note with a small smile. It was strange the air felt. Different, he opened the note. It was written in ink. Patton had never written anything with ink before? This was, strange.
  "To Janus," Janus continued as he tilted his head "Let's play," Janus bit his lips nervously, It had to be Patton. "just like old times" Janus's breathing hitched. He couldn't breathe- he couldn't he- he-
  "Breathe- breathe you fucking bitch breathe-" Janus didn't know why he called himself a bitch but he did.

"I.. I need to tell the others- they they-" two hands grabbed his shoulders. "Where do you think your going?" Janus turned his head. Oh.
  "No- I-I- I'm sorry- no no no- please I'm- I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" The taller side stared at Janus. What was that? Sympathy? Amusement?
  "I'm sorry.." Janus couldn't stop, he cried, he cried until he couldn't. Samael stared at Janus the whole time. just shock and confusion filed his face.

A knock was heard from the door. The two sides stared at the other door,
  "Hey Janus?" It was Patton... Oh. Janus pushed the other side away in panic, but should he say something? Should he stay quiet? What should he actually do?

Anxiety crept onto him like a hungry tiger, he shivered before the scaled side opened his mouth, only to be covered by Samael himself.
  "Yes Patton?" Greed said, the same voice as Janus's. "can I come in?-" "No! I mean, you can't righ-" It took greed by surprise "Don't you trust me babe? I thought you loved me!" Janus could feel the pain in Patton's voice as he let out a small whimper.
  "You know what I'm gonna be with LoLo.." Patton left just like that.

"Patton really does hate you~ he always will!" Samael cackled before he pushed Janus onto (Janus's) his bed.
"You're so.. adorable!" Samael had changed, taller than before, his skin was more paler, his eyes darker than before. "Patton's just using you~" Janus blinked, oh he already knew that, he just didn't accept it. "I.. I know.. Greed" Janus said, his voice shaking. Greed raised a brow before he smiled, 
   "You know Jan, if you come with me, I won't hurt you!" Janus tasted the lie that filled his room, it was weird how Greed was never affected in his room..

"No! Patton won't like that.. he.. he wouldn't., I think?" Janus's skill of telling lies and whatnot were slowly decaying, everything tasted the same. Plain.. disgusting.. stupid.. The taller side grabbed Janus's shoulder
  "Oh no! I'm not asking you fucking whore" Janus's eyes widened. Why was he acting rough? Did he say something wrong?   "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry imsorry!" Janus's voice was filled with dread, his eye filling with those salty tears, his body was shaking.

  "Now Dee~ Listen! You're fucking mine" Samael growled, throwing Janus across his room, The scaled side gasped, his eyes widened, a small cry was let out.
  "Janus?.. You alright there?" a voice has said on the other side of the door. Janus blinked, staring at Samael, "everything's fine Roman, I accidentally dropped my vase," Janus chuckled. He waited for the footsteps to fade away.

"Now, let's go~" And so the two went. The 'darkside' has never been opened for many years until now. And It wouldn't be a surprised the two twin creativity would sense something off about the 'darkside'. 
  "Man, this place hasn't even changed huh. Now, Deceit" Samael turned around, holding Janus's wrist tightly. "How about we play?~ I'd love to see you covered in bruises.. Oh, that'll be delightful!" Greed grinned, almost as chaotic as Remus's.
  "Now now, come here you bitch" 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"... Remus do you feel that?" ... "Uh.. Yeah... Who opened.. We locked the place.."

Roman glanced at Virgil who were staring at the two, "You two okay? I can practically feel your anxiety from here" Virgil said in a sarcastic manner but the two knew Virgil cared.
  "Someone opened IT" Virgil's eyes opened, "wait him? HIM?-" "no dumbass" Remys groaned, "The.. Other side of the mindscape" 

"Hey, kiddos! how- what happened?" Patton frowned, as he held onto Logan. "Where's Janus.. He should be.. In his room?" Virgil panicked, "Uh... Actually a few minutes ago I heard crashing from Jay's room and.. I don't know.." Roman fiddled with his hands. Virgil had started to yell at the other side for being foolish as Remus was the only logical one to go to Janus's room.
  "GUYS!" Remus screamed, "JAN'S NOT IN HIS ROOM" 

That's when Janus cried out in pain. Too bad the other sides didn't hear his screams and whimpers.

words:1091

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, I may or may not have kinda feel stressed and I just want to die but I made a promise so I can't. Again I am very sorry for the late update