Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits

Start from the beginning

        She gasped, "Oh, no, don't think of me like that AI stuck in the past," She said angrily, "I am like a human child, I can feel emotions, and I can learn, I can also grow up, I might have been made a year ago but my programming shows that I am thirteen. I also have a birthday on September 5th."

        "Okay... yeah I think you're not gonna stay for long," I said trying to take out the USB.

        "Sorry but I'm permanent," Aiya AI smirked.

        "Great," I rolled my eyes, "bye, Luna, I should get going back to the volcano." I got up picking up the lunch box and walked out of the building.

        "Hey! Guess what? The WBBA is planning a world companionship! And it looks like the Japanese branch has a new director, Ryo," Aiya told me.

        "How do you know that?" I asked.

        "I hacked into the WBBA," she answered, "did you know that Gingka's greatest weakness is hamburgers? Also didn't know you and Mer kissed, you don't seem like anyone's type, mostly 'cause everyone has seen you be VERY insane on TV."

        "What? Kiss?" I said.

        "Yeah she took the first move," She answered.

        I shouldn't think too much about this, it'll distract me, I thought.

        "BTW, I downloaded all the Dark Nebula's volcanic training files," Aiya bubbly smiled.

        "I think we're going to be good friends, Aiya," I smirked, "You're kinda like a mix between L-Drago and Dragool, good thing you aren't a Wiseman or have anger issues.

        Say's the guy who won't admit you have a crush on your Mistress! L-Drago thought to me.

        You, shut up, I thought back, and I don't have a crush.

        How do I survive with you two, Dragool thought.

~~~

2 day's ago

Aiya's POV

~~~~~~~

        "Alright Aiya, I'm going to program you so when Ryuga is doing something dangerous or is in danger it'll alert me instantly," Merda said.

        "K, K," I answered.

~~~

Present

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Spiral force? Ha! You might have me but I know for a fact that Ryuga and Gingka will never agree to that," I said chained up.

        "Well thanks to that world tournament we'll have everything we need," Zigarat told.

        "Yes Gingka but not Ryuga," I shouted.

        "No, but if we, I don't know hurt a few of the team members," Zigarat smirked, "Ryuga will have no choice but to re-pay his dept to Gingka."

        "Why you little!" I growled, "I'll kill you!"

        "How can you do that if you're stuck here?" He said as the machine started to gain more data, "Looks like when you get mad, your bey spins faster, hmm, that's also when you hum or sing."

        "Hmph," I looked at the door and saw the pink-haired Jack, "Well Jack what art did you make?"

        "I made a lot, but I need to test my new special move," He said as he launched his bey, "Befall the ripper!" He shouted as his special move cut me.

        "Oh I get it Befall the Ripper, and Jack the Ripper, yeah really fits," I said.

        "You know that thing you were trying to make but decided to stop making it?" My uncle asked.

        "Yeah the arrangement," I said, "Wait you didn't."

        "Yes, I completed it," He smirked.

        "What! That's not what Beyblade is about you have to use your own power to make yourself stronger!" I answered, "Plus, it's really dangerous!"

        "Don't worry I have already found three," Zigarat said.

        "Jack, Damian, and who else!" I eyed him.

        "You'll meet soon enough," He started laughing as he and Jack walked out of the room.

        This can't be good, I thought.

        We agree, Mistress, Lunar and Moon though to me.