XXXIV

"Aht! Where you going?" Amere heard Yanni's voice sharply as she entered the room

"Aht! Where you going?" Amere heard Yanni's voice sharply as she entered the room. "You thought I wasn't gon hear yo' ass fumbling around with them damn crutches?" she asked him, as he'd been caught red handed trying to get out the bed, probably to do something unnecessary.

"I just wanted a snack or somethin," he mumbled.

"That's why we have walkie talkies on our apple watches, bubba. Just ask me," she reminded him for what seemed like the millionth time in the past two weeks.

"I gotchu," he nodded, clearly agitated.

"Now what's the attitude for, Amere?" she sighed slightly, going to sit on the bed with him. He had been so easily agitated recently, she knew he didn't mean to be, he was just in a very vulnerable place and he didn't like it at all.

"You not getting tired of doin everything fa' me?" he wondered. "I'm tired of not being able to do shit for myself except wash my ass. I'm mad I gotta keep relying on you fa' everything, putting everything on yo plate, allat," he explained. She had heard him say this a few times, but no matter how many times he said it, she was sad he felt that way.

"Amere I know its frustrating, baby. You're used to being independent and everything but you just can't right now. You wanna play again, right? You wanna get to PT and rehab as soon as possible?" she asked him and he nodded. "Then you need to relax. No pressure on the knee. I'm not tired of doing anything for you, Amere, because I know you need me. I wanna help you, baby, I want you to be comfortable, I want you to recover," she reached her hand out and rubbed his face.

He just looked at her, watched her expression and the sincerity in her eyes.

"You always take care of me, Amere. Stop complaining and let me do me," she joked, making him smirk. "Now whatchu wanna eat?" she stood up from the bed, ready to make whatever he wanted.

"Pussy," he chuckled, making her stomach erupt in butterflies.

"I'on think I got none on me right now," she joked, patting her pockets, causing him to throw his head back laughing. "We all out of stock," she shrugged.

"You can't check the back fa' me?" he wondered. She made a thinking face and held her finger up, running to the bathroom.

She was actually checking to see if she was still on her period. She'd been wanting him or wanting something for days, weeks even. She couldn't do to herself what Amere could do to her and she knew it just as well as he did.

"Oh my God," she groaned loudly when she saw that she was indeed still on. She hadn't felt anything all day, now suddenly when Amere wanted to eat her out she was still bleeding. "Bitch go away!" she whined.

She had a pout on her face when she came back out the bathroom and Amere tried not to laugh at her face. "What's the matter, Toot?"

"I can't get no head," she whined. "I'm upset,"