XVIII

"You still comin, bae?" Yanni heard in her airpods as she packed a bag

"Yes," she giggled. She couldn't help but blush every time he called her a pet name or anything romantic at all. She hadn't been in a relationship in a while and was still getting used to all the cute stuff that came with it.

Of course, Amere was still Amere and lived to aggravate her, but now he could do it 24/7, in her house whenever he wanted. He was enjoying it very much. So was she, but she'd never admit that.

It had been a two weeks since everything happened at her apartment, she was back and forth between her house and Maryland to see Kamden. He was looking very hopeful to get drafted at least within the first ten picks this season and she was seeing to it that he and his mother were only getting the best offers.

But due to that, she hadn't really seen him since everything happened, and she couldn't lie, she was very excited to see him. She called Nyx and Sincere as soon as he left that night and they screamed so much Kameron kicked Sincere out the bed.

"Aight, Ima see you," he said, and she could hear the smile in his voice. "Bye, beautiful,"

"Bye, Saint," she grinned, hanging up the phone and immediately sighing loudly, still cheesing. She hadn't felt this giddy since she was 19 years old, which was insane to her to just now be feeling these things again at 25.

Her smile faltered a little when she got a text from the lawyer she was working with to get this restraining order done. She just hated being reminded of the situation all together and would rather forget it happened, but she knew she had to do it for her safety. She also knew she probably had to move. But, that would absolutely stress her out right now so she didn't worry about it.

"This aggravating ass boy," she chuckled, seeing Amere text her and ask her to bring him a pizza pretzel because there was no good ones by him. That's probably why he called, but didn't wanna sound greedy, even though they both knew he was.

She had no idea how long he was gonna want her to stay, since it was offseason, it could be days. So she made sure she packed plenty of clothes, hair stuff, shoes and of course her MacBook for work. That was one thing that never ever stopped.