Chapter 20

The next day...

⚠️ THIS IS NOT A DIRTY CHAPTER BUT YOUR IMAGINATION IS. SO I'LL JUST LET YA'LL IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM LAST NIGHT. BUT JUST A DISCLAIMER I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE THIS A 13+ EPISODE.

Sakura POV

I woke up and looked at Yuta beside me. I don't remember too much of what happened last night.

I looked around and saw pieces of clothing everywhere and I panicked.

So, I found out that we did the you-know-what.

But no, i'm not pregnant-

"Sakura.."

"Huh?"

I almost freaked out when I saw Yuta shirtless. I put a pillow on my face and started blushing.

"It's ok. Why are you shy? You already saw me anyway."

"Yuta!" I scolded.

"What? It's true anyway." He said then giggled.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to find my clothing.

But then again, he pulled me and i was back on the bed.

He hugged me and looked into the distance. He was daydreaming.

I sighed and kissed Yuta again.

He snapped out of it and pouted.

"Do you have to go?"

"I'm not the one who has to go. You have to. This is my room Yuta." I said.

"But I wanna stay here longer." He said and pouted like a child.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand so he could sit.

"Yuta, you need to go." I said.

"Fine." He muttered then folded his arms.

He stood up and changed.

Then after he and I changed, he whispered to me,

"Hey. Will you come to my dorm?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanna do it again."

I smacked Yuta's head and said,

"Yuta! No! We're never doing that again."

"Ouch."

I unlocked my bedroom door and saw Chaeyeon tapping her foot in front of the door.

"H-hey Chaeyeon." I stuttered.

"Move." She said.

Me and Yuta walked to the opposite sides and she layed on her bed.

"Yuta." Chaeyeon said.

Yuta turned his head and made a confused face.

"Don't ever come here again. I hate sleeping on the couch." She complained.

Yuta and I giggled. I grabbed Yuta's hand and pulled him to the door.

"Here. Goodbye Yuta."

Before I could walk back to my room, I almost tripped but luckily Yuta grabbed my hand in time.

"Wow, I didn't know you were clumsy." He said.

"I'm not clumsy. You know why my legs are like this." I said and glared at him.

"Oh ahaha." He stuttered.

"Ok. You can go."

"You're just gonna let me leave like this?"

I rolled eyes and hugged him.

He waved goodbye and I closed the door.

"Sakura!" Eunbi shouted.

"What unnie?"

"What'd you do last night?" She asked, glaring at me.

"Ahahaha. Nothing."

"Yeah sure. Then why'd you lock the door?"

"Personal reasons."

"Yeah. I know that you and Yuta-"

"Shh! Don't let Wonyoung or Yujin hear you."

Eunbi sighed and shook her head. I stood there embarassed and walked back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed.

I was scrolling through instagram and stumbled upon a picture which made me almost scream. Luckily, i covered my face with a pillow and screamed.

Here's the photo (don't scream ya'll I don't think it'll make you scream anyway) :

There were other photos that would make you scream but they just had worse quality

There were other photos that would make you scream but they just had worse quality. -author

Sakura POV

Ok. I almost woke Chaeyeon up. I WAS SO FREAKED OUT THAT I SAW THAT BUT I MEAN I SAW IT ONCE ALREADY-

I started blushing hard and covered my face with a pillow again.

The next day, I would meet with Yuta again but this time it wasn't just the both of us.

Today we were gonna go to the beach. We were going to have fun in the water and play volleyball.

"Girls, are we ready?"

Unfortunately, only NCT 127 and DREAM could make it. The members of WayV were busy promoting their new song.

At the beach...

The NCT members were busy playing volleyball while my friends and I were either in the ocean, hanging out with their boyfriends or watching the boys play volleyball.

I was just watching yuta play volleyball, till I noticed someone walking alone.

Chaewon.

I stood up and walked to her.

"Chaewon? You okay?"

Chaewon just nodded with a small smile.

I didn't understand what was wrong so I looked around.

Oh. The others were with their boyfriends or just chilling with each other.

Chaewon's boyfriend wasn't here.

"Where's Felix?"

"Huh? Oh. He couldn't make it."

"Come on, let's watch the rest play volleyball."

"Um, no thanks Sakura unnie, I'll just go look at my phone and stuff."

She walked away and sat down on a chair.

I mean this was strange since Felix could usually make it to every hangout and he was close with the dreamies.

I decided to stop watching Yuta play volleyball and walked around the beach. Suddenly, I heard muttering.

I looked around and followed the sound.

"Huh? Where did the sound-"

Author POV

Before Sakura could finish her sentence, someone covered her mouth and tried making her faint. The only thing that could be heard was Sakura's muffled voice.

"SAKURA?!"

To be continued...