Chapter 3: The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part1

Start from the beginning

IF: well I'm doing fine and This is spring Bonnie a friend of mine.

In suit Y/N: Hello there fair maiden what's your name?

Red: It's Red and it's pretty odd that you said fair maiden.

IF: Well Springbonnie is programmed to be Formal when he doesn't know what the persons name is and if the person has a high rank or not.

Red: Wait you said he so it's a guy right?

IF: ask Nepgear that question ok.

Red: Ok and it was nice meeting you Springbonnie.

In suit Y/N slight bow: The pleasure is all mine Lady Red.

Red: It's kinda strange being called Lady Red.

In suit Y/N: sorry.

Red: Hey no worries. 😉

In suit Y/N: adios Seniorita Red.

Red: Um bye.

In suit Y/N using Neptune's voice: And so Red sets off on her adventure to find more wifeys what happens next we'll stay tuned for more on Nepstation.

IF: pfft hahahah hahhahah hahahahahahh aahhh That was funny.😆

In suit Y/N: Wait. wait a minute.

IF: Yeah what's up.

In suit Y/N: Why does she go wifey hunting?

IF: She has reasons.

In suit Y/N: Ok so do you maybe wanna spar like go one on one?

IF: Yeah and I've wanted to see if you can use any other weapons.

In suit Y/N: Sure and I'll tell you my plan for when we have to fight the old hag or as you call Arfoire.

IF: So you were thinking of a plan In case something goes wrong. That's real smart.

In suit Y/N: Yes and it will be very important so I figured you should know this as well I let Histoire know so it's only fair and your gonna have to keep this a secret from the other except Histoire and Compa.

IF: Ok so we spar and then talk about your plan so if possible could I ask if that's the only weapon you can use?

In suit Y/N: No I duel wield and I can use other weapons too.

IF: looks like that's one less thing to worry about.

In suit Y/N: let me guess she can duel wield too.

IF: Sadly but hey this should even the odds.

In suit Y/N: Then were just gonna have to make sure she can't doing anything at all.

I just smirk inside the suit and I think she gets the idea. And she smirks too. After that we get ready to do are spar.

In suit Y/N: Just remember this is to see if I've gotten stronger.

IF: All right lets begin.

After the Spar or duel.

In suit Y/N: Not bad Iffy.

IF: Thanks and you've gotten stronger now.

In suit Y/N: Great and I've done martial Arts so  in a way I find this fun and it's the first time I've seen someone be able to keep up with me.

IF: Thanks well let's head back and turn the quest in sound we'll call it a day.

In suit Y/N: sure thing Iffy.