Gossip

~Lev's POV~

  I don't know what to say to Yaku-San. I don't know if he's more embarrassed people found out he's afraid of the movies or we were cuddling. But he got up, excusing himself to go get us all snacks, then leaving.
  Kuroo looks at me smirking. I get why Yaku calls his smirk pervy.
"While the kids are away, the adults will play." He said still smirking.
"More like when the adult is away the kids will play," Kemma corrected while texting someone. Probably Hinata.
"Well Yaku-San if the size of a child," I joked. It felt good to make jokes and not get kicked.
Kuroo rolled his eyes before speaking, "Well..you and Yaku? What was going on there?"
  I start to panic. I don't wanna expose Yaku for being scared. I gotta be sly about this. "Well Yaku-San w-was tired during the m-movie and I didn't w-want his neck to h-hurt so I let him lean on me!" Too bad I'm not sly in the slightest.
Kuroo and Yamamoto laugh at my awkwardness. Even Kemma was snickering. I blush from embarrassment.
"Oh you're crushing hard buddy," Kuroo hummed, smirking still.
"Fine..." I say. He's not in here and I'm awful at lying. Plus it might be nice to tell my Senpais. "I do have a crush okay?"
  Since he's the one most interested in it, Kuroo continues to talk, "ah young love"—god he always talks like an old man.—"Welp, as your cool upperclassmen the three of us will be your wingmen!"
  Kemma and Yamamoto nod in agreement.
  "You guys would do that for me?" I asked hopefully. Also they're kinda suspicious.
  "Yeah of course!" Yamamoto smiles, "Also I can never talk to girls I like so might as well help you with your boy problem!"
  Kemma smiles a bit at me, "If it makes this sleepover more fun and less awkward."
  "Thank you all," wow I'm really surprised to be honestly. So I bow to them as I hear Kuroo starting to speak again.
  "We have a plan. You just need to agree with the games we suggest alright?"
  Before I got time to even think Yaku was opening the door, so I give them a thumbs up on whatever this plan is.
  I really hope Yaku doesn't hate me at the end of this sleepover.

Word count: 399.

//sorry for such a short and kinda sucky chapter. Next one will hopefully be better.