Scary movie

~Lev's POV~

Most of the time I wanna be able to read Yaku-San better. But this is one of the time I don't want to read him. Since he's so obviously scared of this stupid movie. Normally I'd laugh, but this is just sad.
Everyone else is too distracted by the movie to even notice poor Yaku. He was way paler looking than usual. And he was shaking. He was even jumping at every noise he was hearing. Let's see, I can't just watch him be paranoid the entire time, the other 3 are enjoying themselves so I can't just turn it off, so I slim down the rest of my options and decide my plan.

~Yaku's POV~

  While they all watch this stupid movie, the more I regret allowing it. I hate these movies. I just didn't wanna give Lev more fuel to tease me with. But he could obviously tell I wasn't feeling it, so I decide not to look at him and just peek at whatever game Kemma is playing on his phone. Though a jump when I feel something wrap around my shoulder, I quickly look over to see Lev has his arm around me. I look up at him, but he's just looking at the TV. I can't really see him too well because it was dark in the movie right now.
But after a few seconds he looks down at me and smiles softly, "It's okay Yaku-San," he whispers, "None of it is real. Even if it was, I wouldn't let anything happen to you."
Well damn. Now I feel bad for all those times I've punched him and offered him to the occult club as a sacrifice.
  He pulls me a bit closer to him. I liked how warm he was so I let him and I rest my head on his chest with my eyes closed. Yes he may be able to immensely tease me for this. But he doesn't know I felt bad for hurting him so I still have my defense. I actually end up falling asleep while leaning on his chest.
  When I wake up I see Kuroo on the floor laughing with Yamamoto, the lights were on again so I quickly moved away from Lev and looked at the TV. It was the movie's credit. And I hate every person's name I'm seeing for making something to make me suffer that much. I look up at Lev again, he looked nervous. The look he has when he realizes I'm gonna kick his ass (literally) because he made fun of me. This can't be good.
"What's so funny?" I asked Lev, "Was the ending that bad?"
"Uh about what Yaku-San..." Lev started, but he was stopped when Kemma leaned over and showed me a picture of Lev and I. It was taken when I was asleep, so Lev was just awkwardly holding me close to him. This can't be good...

Word count: 494.

//what did y'all think of my cliche chapter? But it will help the plot later. I swear. And for the cliche.