minho laughed at the younger's instant reply.

no, they're working
just fine

oh! then hi :)

how are you?

man, you're acting like you've
never texted anyone before. but,
i'm good! what r u doing?

apparently, dying my hair

apparently?

long story-

well have fun! have u had
breakfast yet today?

minho groaned when he read the message, realizing he went right into dying his hair. it wasn't until jeongin mentioned it that he felt his stomach rumble.

no, not yet. i woke up and
saw the hair dye on the table,
and here we are

oh :( please promise me
when you're done you'll have
something to eat, ok?
seen

just then, minho's dad walked into the room.

"who are you texting?" he asked, shutting the door behind him.

"jeongin. he's from school," minho answered, a small smile on his face. it felt so natural talking to him, like he was actually talking to a friend.

"who's jeongin? is he your boyfriend? why haven't i ever heard his name before?" his dad sounded suspicious, and minho raised an eyebrow.

"he's just a...friend? jeez, what's your problem?" minho was growing angry. was he allowed no privacy at this point? and why the hell did he automatically assume boyfriend?

"you don't sound very confident on your answer. you know how i feel about you lying about a relationship," he then stuck his hand out, signaling he wants minho to hand him the phone.

"relationship!?" minho questioned, voice becoming louder, "i'm not even gay, why are you just assuming things?!"

his dad then walked closer to the bed, and grabbed the phone out of his his son's hand. he read the short conversation between the two, and then threw the phone on the floor. it shattered, breaking upon impact.

"why is this stranger invading your privacy like that, asking if you've eaten? who does he think he is?"

"a good friend!" minho then shouted, instantly regretting his actions. his father's hand made contact with minho's cheek, and he winced in pain.

"go wash out the dye in the shower, and think about how what you just did was wrong. you do not raise your voice at me."

he then stormed out of the room, leaving minho hurt and angry.

minho got off the bed and picked up his phone, and it wouldn't turn on no matter what he did. he sighed, throwing the broken pieces in the garbage.

after cooling down a bit, minho finally went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

he started planning the rest of his day in his mind, starting out with a good breakfast.

if i can't do anything else right, i should at least keep my promise.

even if he doesn't necessarily like jeongin, the annoying kid who just wont leave minho alone, minho doesn't want to see the kids disappointed face on monday when he knows he will ask him what happened.

yjeonginehe

minho? r u there?

u ok?

i hope your ok :(

~

yeah

yeah. so minho doesn't have orange hair anymore. i'm so <\\\3
orange hair was easily my favorite color on him. i don't know why i grew so EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to a hair color, but i did. rip ginger minho 😔

q: favorite hair style on your stray kids bias?

a: well besides orange, i REALLY loved minho's blond i am not hair. though that didn't last long, i'm begging for a blond minho comeback. but, orange was god tier