4 - Bump

Becky
I slammed Lacey to the mat by her hair, she went to hit me with a women's right but I dodged, tripping her over in the process. I grabbed the chair from the ring and smacked her, then threw the chair down on her. She then rolled out of the ring and a real ref came down and Colby completed a stomp sequence, then he pinned Barron for the three count. He smiled at me a little as I rolled out of the ring, the commentators looked really shocked that I'd helped Colby out. My music hit and I walked up the ramp and into gorilla, I saw a shocked look from Alexa. She quickly pulled me inside my locker room with a look of fury on her face.

"What was that? He didn't need saving."

"I had to help him Lexi, I couldn't watch it any longer!"

"Your pregnant, what if Lacey turned the tables and body slammed you!"

"I'm sorry, I had to help him. I had the situation I control and I never would have put my baby in danger!"

Her expression changed to a softer one.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just wrestling is dangerous and I don't want you to be in danger!"

"I'm sorry too Lexi, I won't do it again I promise."

"Maybe just talk to Colby next time?"

"Yeah maybe I will..."

"Just be careful and if he gets mad just leave and I'll slap him again."

"Again?"

"Oops!"

"Alexa!"

"Sorry, I slapped him and Nikki punched him. Didn't tell him the reason though..."

"Don't do that again!"

"I won't, I won't. I thought it would make you smile."

I laughed and left my locker room, I bumped straight into Colby's chest.

"Oh hey..."

"Why'd you help me?"

"I don't know."

I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and spun me back around.

"I was horrible to you, I'm sorry..."

"Colby...I cant do this I'm sorry."

I pulled my arm away from him and ran down the corridor and out to my car. I drove straight to McDonald's and ordered like half the menu, once I made it home I ran up to bed and cried while eating chicken nuggets. I reached for my phone and went to my contacts, I clicked on Colby's contact and almost dialled his number. Instead I threw my phone across the room, why the fuck did I help him?

"Rebecca?"

I heard Ashley shouting from downstairs so I wiped away my running massacre, she opened my door and saw me.

"Oh Becky, whats happened?"

"I made a mistake, I got myself involved with Colby again..."

She let out a breath, dropped her bag and came over to me.

"Don't worry about him, he'll never understand what he's lost."

"But today he seemed different, like the old him."

"But all the horrible things he said, he hurt you badly and left you heartbroken."

"I know, I know. I need to keep my distance, I can't interact with him or I'll just end up like this again."

"Don't worry, I'll speak to him."

"Ash please don't, I'll just keep my distance. Can't be too hard."