1 - Introduction

Becky
"I don't understand, I thought you loved me?"

"I could never love you!"

"But Colby please!"

"Don't touch me, keep away from me. I never want to see you again!"

"You don't mean any of this your just drunk!"

"I mean every word Rebecca, I d o n ' t l o v e y o u"

I was crying like mad and he just looks like he couldn't care, I haven't even had the chance to tell him that I'm pregnant. I put my hand on his arm to try and stop him but he just looked at me with a look of disgust.

"I said DON'T TOUCH ME."

Every word was laced with poison as it was spat at me, I was crying and desperately trying to get him to calm down.

"I'm leaving!"

"Colby please..."

I was pleading with him but he couldn't or wouldn't listen to me, I blinked back the tears a little and released my grip on him. I watched him chuck everything he owned into two small suitcases. He began to walk out of the door, he stopped but quickly began walking again. He left me crying all alone and pregnant.

Colby
I jumped into my car and instantly put my head down, I didn't mean to break her heart but it's just what had to be done. I am not the right person for Becky and anyone can see that, I've been to jail multiple times for bar fights or something stupid and Becky, becky she's like an angel, perfect, innocent and she doesn't deserve to get pulled into any of this. She deserves better, maybe I was a bit harsh but I had to make sure she wouldn't try to make everything better between us. She needs someone better and I hope that one day she can see that, it broke my heart seeing her like that but it's just what had to be done.

*2 months later*

Becky
I've got a little bump now it's barely noticeable, I normally wear loose tops and hoodies. There have been many questions to why I am on commentary and nobody knows not even Ashley, I've kept this from everyone. Colby's cruel words still stick in my mind, I still see him in the corridor's every now and again. I've even had to commentate on one of his matches, we were all meant to be on his side but I kept pointing out how great Kevin Owen was performing. After his match I quickly left the building trying to avoid contact with Colby, I ran out into the car park and saw Alexa and Nikki leaning against my car.

"Hey Becky, I was wondering if you want to go for a few drinks?"

"Look we're so fed up of seeing that sad look on your face, forget about Colby he's clearly an idiot for letting you go! So let me and Nikki take you out to have a night out, it's been way too long!"

I small smile makes it's way to my lips as I opened the car door, they both just stood there looking at me.

"Get in then!"

I started the car and drove back down to my house, I know I have some chilled wine in the house so we can go there. It'll be easier to hide I'm pregnant at home. I went inside and grabbed the wine and three glasses, pouring a dark wine like liquid in my glass.

"Soooo how have you been?"

"I've been good Lexi, things have been busy and commentary has been pretty cool..."

"Becky I haven't seen you smile in forever."

"Yeah I know, Colby broke my heart."

"Put him behind you girl, you deserve so much better. Back in Scotland when a guy broke my heart I would go out and get absolutely smashed."

Her Scottish accent made me smile but I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I've got things I need to do, why don't you and Alexa go out take it as a date"

Both there faces flashed red before turning the attention back to me.

"Come on have some fun! Me and Nikki could go out on a date any time. But Becky we haven't been out with you in months!"

I took a deep breath before taking off my jumper, I saw both of there jaws drop.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR PREGNANT!"

I nodded my head with a laugh and chucked my jumper aside, they both jumped to there feet and pulled me into a hug.

"Who's the dad?"

I went silent and both there faces turned angry realising that Colby was the father.

"I'm going to kill him!"

"Second that..."

"Girls please don't."

"He deserves it, he left you pregnant and alone."

"Lexi and Nikki please! Can we just have a girls night and then maybe sometime soon go and buy some baby stuff obviously once I'm further along."

"Okay fine and I would be honoured to help with all the baby stuff. Me and Alexa can be the dad in the relationship."

I laughed and pulled them into another hug, I honestly don't know what I would do without my girls.

"Right what do you want to watch?"

"I opt for Brave."

I saw Nikki's face light up as Alexa went to go grab it from my hallway, they both cuddled into my sides as we watched the film. I kept seeing Nikki and Lexi holding hands and it did make me smile, they really do make a great couple so I'm happy for them. We were halfway through the film when I felt myself falling asleep, my head was falling slightly and I just let myself fall asleep. I was awoken the next morning, Nikki was holding a tray with a mug of coffee and a slice of toast.

"Don't worry it's decaf!"

I took the tray out of her hands and realised I was still on my sofa.

"I know it's not much of a breakfast but your cupboards were pretty bare, I sent Lexi out to go buy some treats and just nice things."

A smile made its way to my lips as I took a bite out of my toast, for the first time in my entire pregnancy I felt horribly sick, I dropped the toast and made a run for my bathroom. Just about making it I threw up the entire contents of my stomach, I felt Nikki come in and hold my hair back for me.

"Was the toast really that bad?"

I pulled back and laughed a little, I still do feel awful so I can just tell today is going to be great. Nikki left so I could shower, I had a quick shower and got dressed into a blouse and some jeans afterwards. I walked out and saw all of my friends sitting around my living room. They all turned there attention to me when I walked out.

"Oh Becks your out."

I shot a look at Nikki and Alexa and they both just shrugged there shoulders.

"I know how hard you've been taking this breakup and we all hate to see you upset. So we thought a girls trip might cheer you up?"

I raised my eyebrow at Mercedes and she just smiled.

"It'll be fun! We could go swimming in the sea and drink lots of alcohol!"

"Okay, okay I'll go."

"Great! Get packing then, we're going later this evening. There might be some hotties there so wear something sexy!"

She winked at me and the girls laughed a little, they all already had there bags so I know I should probably get packing. I pull Ashley upstairs to help me get ready.

"I'm not trying to be mean but since when did you wear size 14?"

I saw she was holding up a pair of my jeans and I felt myself burn up, I pulled the jeans from her hand and stuffed them in my bag.

"Guess Colby changed me..."

"Yeah guess he did..."

A/N: I know I said I'd write 20 chapters but I really wanted to publish the 10! I hope you enjoy them and yeah I'll see you all soon!