Chapter 17

{Hana P.O.V}

Someone, please save my husband, I plead in my head, but then I heard Konro call out to Shinra. I watched as Shinra shot up into the sky towards the arrow.

"The devil's foot prints" (Evangelist woman).

"He heard me!" (Konro).

"He heard him!" (Hana)

"He caught up to the arrow just like that, no matter, my shot will not stray from it's course, despite the strength" (Evangelist woman).

"You will regret shooting that arrow!" (Hana).

I shot my fox fire towards her as she was preparing to shoot an arrow at me. I was barely able to dodge it as it skimmed my cheek, but I kept running towards her. I was able to get a hit on her by kicking her on the side of the head as I shot one large fox fire at her which caused her to fly back a few feet and stumble. I was able to dodge her other arrows as well.

She stopped her movements and looked back up towards the sky. I looked up too and saw that Shinra was able to kick the arrow off course and miss Beni.

"No way" (Evangelist woman).

"He did it!" Konro and I cheered.

I went back on my attack while she was distracted. I was able to land another few kicks and punches, but I ended up falling a few times as well to avoid the explosions.

"You don't know what kind of power you possess with that blue flame of yours do you. Two very useful discoveries in one night" (Evangelist woman).

"I don't know and I don't care what you have to say, stay away from me and my family!" (Hana).

I sent one more fox fire at her, but she brought out a jar and caught it. The fox fire was extinguished and turned to ash.

"This could be very useful to us" (Evangelist woman).

She shot one more arrow at me that I was able to barely dodge, but when the smoke cleared away, she was gone.

I stood there dumbfounded and confused by what just happened, but my attention then went back to my husband who is fighting the demon in the sky, but it was slower because of my fox fires. Normal infernals would be immobilized, but a demon can only be slowed.

"This should be high enough I think!" (Benimaru).

He flew out more matoi flags that stabbed the demon.

"The lai-chop form seven: sun wheel!" (Benimaru).

"That still didn't crack you huh" (Benimaru).

"You can do it Beni!" I cheered as loudly as I could in hopes that he could hear me over the crowd.

I don't care about the Evangelist or whoever you work for! Don't you dare act like you own this place! Asakusa is my town, you pick a fight here, you answer to me!" (Benimaru).

I held my hands together over my chest in anticipation. He looked down at me and smiled as his face once again turned serious.