Background

Hana

- Name means flower- 23 years old currently- 19 when married- 19 when Harue was born- 22 when Kaori was born

- Name means flower
- 23 years old currently
- 19 when married
- 19 when Harue was born
- 22 when Kaori was born

- Favorite food: Peaches
- Height: 5'3 ft
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Blue
- Specialty: Blue Fox Fire (can keep low level infernals distracted, explode, and burn)

- Personality: Hana is a very kind and gentle person. She's a devoted wife and mother as well as the caretaker of fire force company 7. She has a crazy amount of fire power, but has trouble controlling it so she only let's it out in small amounts in the form of fox fires. She knows how to fight as she was trained by Benimaru's father when she was young, but doesn't fight very often. Sometimes she can be a bit too kind which makes Benimaru very protective of her.

Kaori

- Name means strong- 1 year old currently

- Name means strong
- 1 year old currently

- Favorite food: Strawberries
- Height: 75 cm
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Blue (left eye switches between circles and crosses when blinking)
- Power: Second and third generation blue flames (it's the same as Benimaru's, but burns hotter like Hana's)

- Personality: When he was born, he was small and weak. He's very shy around others, but is openly affectionate towards his mother and father. He's not the type of child that rough-houses and instead, would sit on his mother's lap as she sews up the holes in the uniforms. He very much admires the older people in his life including his sister. His looks and personality mostly stems form Hana.

Harue

- Name means Sunshine- 3 years old currently

- 3 years old currently

- Favorite food: Sweets
- Height: 36 in
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Red 
- Power: Second and third generation red flames (the same as Benimaru's)

-Personality: She is a very confident child who doesn't really have a filter and says whatever she wants (remind you of someone). She loves her mother and father, but is protective of Hana like how Benimaru is even if the person that she's protecting Hana from is Benimaru. She may not act like it, but she very much admires her father. She takes care of her younger brother as much as she can because she believes that it's her job as his big sister. Her looks and personality mostly stems from Benimaru.