Josh's birthday

A couple days later:
Your POV:
It was 2days until Josh's birthday and I had nearly finished organising everything but there was one thing missing. Family. I wanted this to show Josh how much he means to me. How every day my feelings for him get stronger and stronger. I got everything sorted and was getting a bit stressed out about the whole family situation as their  plane was supposed to arrive tomorrow. The party wouldn't be the same without them there. I had to make this work.

J: Are you okay. We haven't spent time together in a while.
Y: Sure why wouldn't I be?
J: what you're not making sense
Y: I'm fine why don't you go and hang out with um kio or something I don't know
J: y/n
Y: bye Joshua

Josh's birthday:
Josh's POV:
I woke up and tried to find y/n. This buddy was turning 19 today ! ( I know he's 18 at the moment but just play along ) I couldn't see y/n anywhere. I wanted to spend my birthday with her as she was one of the most important people in my life right now. She has been acting weird and I haven't really seen her much so I really wanted to be with her today- especially on my birthday.

I went to find get breakfast and everyone but y/n jumped up and scared me from under the table
Everyone: SURPRISE
Ja : ay dude your 19 now
Br : first year of being an adult done
G: well you say an adult but you hardly act like one
J: thanks mate

* they had previously made me breakfast and handed it to me *

J: bro you even got me breakfast thanks
     Where's y/n though
C: you'll see

Charli handed me a letter which was from y/n

Y/n letter :

Hey Joshua,
I'm sorry I couldn't be here with you when you            woke up but I promise it will all be worth it soon.   Follow the clues to lead to a location to find me. I love you baby can't wait to see you.
Love your doofus x

I read the letter and i was shaking like a toddler at its 3rd birthday party. What had she planned for me? Addison gave me the first clue which had the letter B on. The first clue said where her favourite place was to go. I knew that was obviously Starbucks so I rushed over the the counter and they gave me the second clue. The next clue was where we went for dinner at the restaurant- this had the letter C. I found another clue on the table we sat at and this one was where we both went to the cinema and were pissing about with laughter at this terrible horror movie and the whole crowd were telling us to be quiet. The next clue was at our pool where the first day I arrived when she pushed me in and the final clue was at the nearest market to our house similar to the one where we had our first kiss.

Y/n clue :

Hey I'm back Joshua,
Now you have found all the clues you
are close to finding me.
All the clues should have had letters on,
These letters are : B,C,A,E,H
Work out the anogram
And go to it.
You'll thank me later ;)
Your doofus x

I worked out the anogram and it spelled out beach. The boys and I took the car to the nearest one, driving at speed. When we arrived right in front of me stood an enormous helicopter. I was so astonished of how she had done all of this. I stepped inside while the boys drove off onto the road. I found another note inside.

Y/n note :

Hey baby,
I hope you like this I know how much
You loved helicopters when you
Were younger. Think of this as
The first of the many
Surprises I have for you.
Don't get you hopes up though!
Don't worry, this is the last step until
Finding me. Just get in the damn helicopter
    And the journey will be complete.
Love you x