Chicken

Y/n's POV:
That's was it I gave up. From that very moment I chickened out and left the airport. The only chance of hope I had left had gone. I got my bags and sent a text to Sophia:

Hey I'm leaving just like you guys want. You won't hear from me again but can you please do me one last favour and tell everyone I'm sorry. Thanks, bye.

I scrolled through my messages, getting ready to leave the group chat to block everyone but I saw that I had one voice message from Josh yesterday that I must have missed. One message can't hurt, to be honest I don't think anything can hurt me as much as this has anymore.

*1 voice message form Josh*

J: Hey y/n it's me, Josh. I don't know if you hate us and aren't coming home but please messages us. We are worried sick. Look, I know you made a huge mistake but I forgive you. You forgave me for the biggest mistake I have ever made, cheating on you. Even though we broke up you still have always been there for me and I will never forget that so I'm sure everyone will forgive you for some meaningless kiss. Well Um I don't know if it was meaningless but everyone makes mistakes. That's what makes us human. In the end I know they will accept it. It might be tricky first but i know you will get through it because I know you. I know you very well. You are probably never gonna see this so I might as well just go all out hahah. I miss you, your voice and your laugh, how you always try to be right but most of all how you care for others. So I know you would normally never run away like this. I know there has to be a reason. We are all arguing everyday about the pettiest of things so we need you hahah. Come and sort everyone out. You are my best friend and I really need you in my life so please come home. We desperately want you back. Love you bye.

*voice message ended*

W-w-what. My thoughts were stuttering in my head. H-H-e forgives me. THEY WANT ME BACK HOME! How and why would Sophia do this. I don't care. I really don't care. I mean of course I wanna get revenge who wouldn't but I need to make my flight for now. Plus, like Josh said there's always got to be a reason so I know so part of me wants to forgive her, not enough time now I'll figure that out later! I'm not even kidding I literally sprinted my way back through the airport doors and into the airport like a lunatic. I begged people to let me through and at this point I was so lucky to be famous and travel in first class. There was no queues. Wow, just looking back now if I was where I was over a year ago, I wouldn't have made the flight.

I couldn't sleep, I was in the comfiest bed and I couldn't even sleep! I was just too worried to even think about relaxing, they had the nicest food though. I wanted to text my friends but I know Sophia would do something about it. The only person who I know has forgiven me is Josh. The only person who I trust right now is Josh. Wait, I trust Josh. The only reason I broke up with him is because of trust. Sh*t, it's all too late, it's just all really too late. It's hard seeing the person you love with someone else, especially if it's with someone who you hate at the moment. But, if I ruined that relationship I would be just as bad as her. I've never stopped loving him, but now I trust him. I guess I'll have to watch him have a future with the girl who stabbed me in the back who doesn't utterly,completely at all deserve him.

Flight attendant: Miss, miss please wake up we are here
Y: oh Um sorry I was lost in my own thoughts. Thank you very much but I really must get going.
Flight attendant: That's okay miss, have a safe journey back home.

I got my phone out and posted a picture on social media. This girl is back and I don't care I'm letting everyone know that I'm here to stay.

@y/n:

9 million likes @ y/n: guess who's back *comments disabled*

9 million likes
@ y/n: guess who's back
*comments disabled*