the emo freak chp 9

so again its been awhile but its a snow day! so i thought id write:)

__________________________________________________________________________-

The emo freak, yep thats what they call me

Chapter 9

Harmony's pov

        His lips crashed onto mine. It took me a second to react.. It  was a rough kiss but filled with passion, and it was sweet. Our lips moved in sinc with eachother. We blocked out the rest of the world. It was as if we were the only people. My hole body was on fire. I put my hands in his hair and pulled softly. He moaned into my mouth, I smiled on his. He licked my lips asking for enterence. I remembered where we were. I heard someone cough awkwardly. I pulled away quicky blushing and looking at the floor. He kept his hand on the small of my back as we turned toward the voice.

   It was the guy that asked me out and he was smirking. "So yes or no?" he asked me. What the heck? Did he not just see that ? I looked at him in disgust . He wasn't looking at my face, he was looking at my boobs. I rolled my eyes.

         "That would be a no!" I said" and my eyes...are up here" pointing at my face. The guy laughed and walked by me. Idiot. I looked up at Cole shyly. He was smileing.

      "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" He said pecking me on the lips. We started walking to our 1st period. I'm confused. So are we going out now? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Just friends? I felt uncomfortable in my outfit. I looked like a whore. Was that the only reason he kissed me? When I came to school tomorrow would he still like me? I'm stupid. Why would anyone want me expesialy when he knew about me cutting? Now what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That was really short but i don't know if I'm going to keep going with this story. what do you think? If enough people want me to keep going then I will (:

vote comment fan