the emo freak chp 15

Cole pulled me to his side as we walked up his porch steps. He opened the door and we walked in. "Young man! where! have! you! be-" Juanita cut off as she appeared in the hall way, seeing me. As we were driveing home it had started to pour so we were both dripping on the rug. "Oh HArmony! What are you doing here?" She said in a sweet voice. I Glanced down at my shoes knowing what to say.

            "Her...uh mom. She had to go on a trip because there was um a..... death in the family. and Harmony was home alone and she heard a noise so she called me and i decided she shouldn't stay home alone so I brought her here. Is that ok?" Cole said making up a story on the spot. Juanita nodded suspiciously not totally believeing his story.

      "Ok... but I'm trusting you guys so don't try anything funny!" Juanita replied smileing a little. I blushed at her comment. She told us goodnight then walked up the stairs.

     "Hungry?" Cole asked and a second later my stomach growled. He laughed as I nodded then pulled me toward the kitchen. He opened the cabinat door and I saw one of the most amazing thing ever: Half of one of there large shelves was devoted to 4 different kinds of Ramen. They had Chicken, oriental, Beef and shrimp. " see anything you want?" Cole asked me then looked at me to see a huge grin on my face staring at the Ramen. I Love Ramen. "Want some Ramen?" he asked. I nodded. "What kind?.

     "oriental?" I asked looking at my favorite kind. Cole smiled and got out a pot. after it was finished, we ate slowly realizeing that we were tired about half way through. After we ate it all slurping up the juice with straws, he led me up stairs.

     "um...here you can where these." Cole said handing me a white t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I quickly changed. The shirt smelled just like him. He was laying on his bed when I came in and looked looked up. I turned off the light then came in and curled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and for once, I felt safe.