the emo freak chp 16

The emo freak, yep that what they call me

Chapter 16

I looked up to see Cole’s sleeping face. He looked so innocent and perfect. It’s amazing to think he actually loved me! I reached up to kiss him on his cheek then moved to his lips. His arms went around me as our kiss became more passionate. He lightly bit my lips asking for entrance, and I gave it to him gladly. He let out a man as our tongues started to dance with each other. I smiled against his lips at his reaction.

”Cole! Harmony! Are two ever going to get up?!” Cole’s mother yelled from down stairs. We jumped apart onto opposite sides of the bed as soon as we heard her calling, me blushing. He smiled at me the came over to the side of the bed I was on. Wrapping his arms around me, he kissed me lightly on the lips. He pulled away and grabbed me hand as he led me out the door.

“How are you doing today Harmony?” Juanita asked as we came into the kitchen to see her cooking up a storm. I smiled at the pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. I hadn’t had a breakfast like this in years!

“Good thank you, this all smells amazing!” I said excitedly. Where was all this happiness coming from? I don’t know, probably radiating off of Cole. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed me on the head. Juanita smiled and went back to her cooking. I placed my hands over his that were around my waist. Then the phone rang. Cole kept one around me as he reached for it.

“Hello?...yes…ok…yes…one second please.” Cole said and started handing the phone to me. “It’s for you.”

I looked at him, confused, but took the phone anyway. “hello?” I asked

“Harmony Lewis?” a male voice asked. I nodded before realizing he couldn’t see me and said yes. “Harmony, there’s been an accident, your house caught fire with you mother inside, we couldn’t save her, I’m sorry but she’s dead.” The phone dropped to the ground with a crash, but it didn’t break. Cole picked up and I barely heard him talking to the man on the other end. I just stood there in shock. I heard Cole telling his mom what happened and he came to wrap his arms around me.

“Oh Harmony! It’ll be ok! You can stay with us! Don’t worry we’ll take care of you! I’m so sorry about your mom!” Juanita said. Cole came over to me and wrapped his arms around me wiping the tears that I just noticed were streaming down my face. But the thing is,  they weren’t sad tears. They were tears of joy. Ok I know that sounds bad but she had been nothing but abusing me since My father left. Now, I was free. And I knew everything would be ok.

SOOO im terrible I almost forgot her name! Ah I’m sorry I know you hate me. I don’t know is I’m gonna do epilogue or not, if anybody wants me to I will, but don’t worry, it wont take 5 months;)