::Chapter 24::

Just two hours ago I had taken Chris to dinner and dropped him of at airport and said my farewell to him and let me just tell you that there was wan abundance of crying from mgr but that happened every time but you know you can never now and even though crying is needed your never suppose to cry in front of the person you are crying over because that didn't only damage you but then because no one likes to be the cause if someone's unhappiness well unless you just have no heart.

Finally after driving home and stopping numerous times because i kept on crying while driving,I had stepped into the threshold of my house which would be empty for the next two weeks since no one but me would be here or thats what i thought until i saw Zac there sitting on the couch with a sleeping Logan  in his arms.I walked up to him and murmured a low"Hi,Princess"and pecked him on the cheek.

"Hey sweetheart,"He said adjusting Logan on his chest.

"How do you get inside?"i said while walking towards my room to put down my things.

"I used the spare key you guys keep,You  guys should hide that better by the way"

"Yea okay, here bring him upstairs I could put him in my bed" I said as i stood at the top of the landing Zac walked up the steps slowly and laid Logan on my chest.

"Man this little guy is lucky"Zac said staring at his son.

"Why is that?"I asked looking over my shoulder at him.

"Because he gets to lay on your boobs and his hand is literal about to be in your bra,Logan's learning from daddy"He said chuckling lightly.

"Your a pig"I scoffed as i walked into my room,I laid logan down on the bed gently and pulled the pillows to make a fort around him so he wouldn't roll off the bed in his sleep.

I then turned around and pulled the door slightly so we could here him,I walked down the stairs and saw Zac sitting down on the couch staring at the blank tv screen.I sat down next to him.

"What's wrong,princess"I asked grabbing his attention

"Nothing I'm just thinking,but i know something that could get my mind off of it"He said leaning towards me slowly

"And what is that?"I asked already knowing the answer.

"by doing this"Zac said before gently placing his mouth on mine.

Hey Guys,
The
going to add more chapters but for now the story has come to an end

So this is the last chapter for this story I'm sorry but there isn't really a way i can think of ending this story and plus its gotten boring and doesn't have a lot track left to continue to write this story I'm sorry for anyone who wanted more of a story but thank you for those of you who waited for this chapter and read the story i hoped you enjoyed it.
I will be adding more to this sorry in the future but for now this story will be left as is until further ado.