::Chapter 15 | Is this a movie or life?::

Zachary's P.O.V

While I searched through horror movies on Netflix while Ali was drinking a beer.I didnt think she was one to drink but i guess she was i had found the movie when there was knocking at the door it was heavy and strong like the pounding of hail on a roof the knocking ceased for two minutes before the pounding continued,I looked at Ali to see her staring at me with wide eyes.

"Calm down Sweetheart I'll see who it is" I said i think it calmed Ali down a little because her eyes turned into a glare and know she was relaxed.

"Dont call me...."Alison's comment was cut short when the pounding started again .I put down the remote and walked to the front door and opened it a little to peek through the slit in the door but the door creaked loudly and all three heads snapped up i pushed the door closed quickly and tried to lock the door but the Lock got jammed and all three boys barged into the little greeting area and looked around quickly and shut the door behind them i had raced off to the living room.

While they were looking round anxiously I grabbed Ali and told her to be quiet and rushed her to the kitchen and closed the door while she opened back door to the pool area and we went out side I was so glad that we could leave the house through the back Alison grabbed a pair of her sneakers from the porch and then we walked out the fence.I cant believe that just happen i thought my brother was playing around i didn't want to talk any chances of him getting to her but i didn't know what he would do if he had gotten to Alison.

We ran down the street and to the bus stop that took us to my house maybe Derek wouldn't come to my house since you have to pass security and there's camera's.We waited at the bus stop for two minutes exactly before the bus pulled up and i was extremely grateful that the bus had came because as the bus was pulling off i saw Derek round the corner but he hadn't looked our way but by the time he did we would be gone.

Fifteen Minutes later

We just got off the bus and were walking down the street towards my dads apartment it took us ten minutes for us to get to the apartment.I stood in the center of the elevator while Ali was in a corner."Look Ali..."

"I dont care right now.ok?"Alison said coldly

"Alison...Look i didn't think he was really going to storm the house that way but at least he didn't get to you who know what he would've done just to make me as hurt and angry as he was"

"Zac,Im fine.I'm...I'm just shocked and scared"Alison said I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her beautiful frame and she wrapped her arms around my waist which threw me off.What is this girl doing?Usually i would feel normal not all jittery and...know my hands are all sweaty.What the hell?.

"Thanks,Zac i know im being a little bitchy and your just trying to help"Alison said

"A little?"I joked

"Hey! Al least i apologized "Sh said in a pouty voice

"Just sayin'" I chuckled out

She turned around in my arms and said "Whatever"I could hear the laughter in her voice i liked this though i actually get to hold her.The elevator let out a ding on my floor and i walked down the hall and saw the apartment door open I pushed the door open.

I saw my dad on the floor his body limp I rushed over to him but he didnt move.I put my ear to his face and listened but i didnt hear or feel anything and that's what set me off i was about to do something but Ali rushed over to my dad and moved me and then said "Move im going to give him CPR call 911"

Alison was pumping his chest and counting to 30 before blowing air into his mouth while pinching his nose shut.At first i just watched before Alison yelled out to me"Zachary Now!!Call 911 NOW!!" That's when i snapped out of my daze and fumbled with my phone before dialing 911.Twenty minutes later the paramedics burst out the elevator and stormed into the apartment they wheeled my dad out on a gurney and said that if Alison hadn't performed CPR he probably wouldn't have made it.

Hey Dazzies,

Sorry for the short chapter

Not 100% Sure if that is how you perform CPR

i could only write a little bit in the little time i just had.The next chapter will be more exciting.I wont be able to post in two weeks ill post in between that time if i can

Super Sorry.Love you guys for reading thisstory,

enjoy

~Killer_Dazzies