Chapter 9

(AN hello I am planing to make this story go a little bit quicker because I have many good ideas :)

Ash/3rd person POV
For the last few days I have swept through the competition with no problems but now it is me the traitors my elites and some champions so I will probably fight a traitor. Speaking of witch the next battles are out I'm against misty.
XXXXXXXXX
I walk onto the stadium and see Bonnie walking back with a smile she beat Gary now I will destroy misty. I hear the crowd screaming misty except for the people of torren thay are cheering for me. "Seems like I have the crowds support says a snarky misty. "But I will make no difference to the battle since I will win" I calmly state. "This is a 3 on 3 battle first team to not be able to battle loses and the winner progress trainers prepare to send out your Pokémon" the ref says. "Go staru" "go Lugia" the crowd stars in shock well misty cowers in fear "let the battle begin" the ref speaks. "Lugia hydro pump" "staru hydro pump" both trainers command there Pokémon Lugia over powers staru so much staru faints as soon as it tutches him/her (AN don't know if it's a girl or boy staru) "staru is unable to battle misty send out your next Pokémon" "go golduck" "battle continue" "Lugia sky attack" "golduck psychic" Lugia signature move is very powerful so none excepts golduck to survive it but psychic hits and when the smoke clears there is a semi hurt Lugia and a knocked out golduck. The crowd goes wild "golduck is unable to battle trainer send out your next Pokémon" "go garados"
"Can misty pull one of the greatest comebacks ever or will ash win it's getting intense" the reporter says "lugia hyper beam" "garados hyper beam" both attacks charge and are unleashed and smoke fills the arena and it satraps to clear and a clear winner is seen...
(AN how do you like it sorry for no trash talking I just got back from vacation and I am tired so that's all for today :)