Chapter 5

(AN go check out my story ideas book called Pokémon story ideas as. IDK why it has a a and a s at the end.)

Ash's POV the next day
I have just woken up it is 4am now I am getting ready for training. When I'm done changing me and my Pokémon get ready for are 20 mile jog, we start of in a jog than get faster every so often. After that we stretch than work on improving there move as I help. Than we eat breakfast with Bonnie and max than they do there own training well my Pokémon and I go out to spar me and lucario meditate than we spar with aura than meditate to calm down than go finish up the spars eat lunch than we have are daily sparing tournament the normal champions are charzard, greninja, infurnape, espion, gardivar, incinaraw, melmeatal, garchomp, tyranatar, and sceptile, than the one with the best win rate lucario, yesterday's winner was charzard. Now it's between melmeatal and tyranatar. Melmeatal gets a strong pinch off and it's weight gives it the extra power to win. Later we eat dinner than do another 20 mile run. Next they go to bed well I put max and Bonnie down, I than go to sleep and repeat most days.

(AN what do you think about ash's daily training. I might add more delta Pokémon they are from another book also a torren book and charzard looks like the photo. Typings are fire, flying, and ghost.)