Chapter 3

(AN thank you so much for 3 reads I never thought I would get any reads)

6 years later
3rd POV in a meeting hall for champions

The champions Lance, Cynthia, Diantha, Alder, and Steven were arguing about witch region would hold the Pokémon masters tournament. Mr. Goodshow was hearing there argument and was taking no sides. As Cynthia and Diantha were about to tear at each other a man in a black cloak stride into the room. "Who are you, and what are you doing hear this is for champions only." Steven said. The man said "I am a champion and I think we should hold the tournament in my region, and who I am in nobody but my business." "If you are a champion than what region is it that you are champion." I am champion of the torren champion it is to the east of the Kalos region." Mr. Goodshow spoke and said "I will allow the tournament to take place there, also I hear you are a very strong battler." "Indeed I am0 the man said "but I must leave now to get ready." He says before swiftly walking out of the room. "That was weird" Cynthia said and everyone else nodded.
XXXXXXXXXXXX
(???) Pov
The man went to a place where no one else was and pulled out a poke ball. A gardivar came out and they nodded and where gone.

(AN who is ??? Find out next time.)