Chapter 2

(AN hi I hope you like my story now the good part is starting.)

Ash POV

"Ash you should give up your dream you lost 6 leagues." Brock said with a solemn face. I can't believe what I just herd. "I'm sorry I think I miss understood you" I say. "You heard me just fine ash". I was in shock I looked at my friends and they all seam to agree, " ash you should stop traveling and start a family with me" serena says well blushing. I then say something no one ever thought I would say " if this is what you want I will leave and will get revenge even is I have to die for it.Than I saw Max and Bonnie they looked horrified. Bonnie and max stepped forward than max spoke " you are a role model for me and nothing can stop me from helping you, I will also fallow you to where ever you go" Bonnie than also steps forward and says "you are like my brother I would never betray you ever you are family I to will also fallow you any where. Than clement and may step forward to grab their siblings "you are staying away from that weak trainer" may says to max, than clement grabs Bonnie and says " we need to get home and away from this bad trainer". Bonnie and max start fighting back to get to ash saying that ash is there sibling and they are not. I have to step in I thought. Max is doing better at fighting may so I go to help Bonnie. I punch clement in the nose and blood poors out and Bonnie escapes his grasp. Next I go to max because I know not to hit a lady I grab her arms and pry them off max. "We need to go" I say to them and tell them to fallow me.
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Time laps 5 min later still ash's POV

We made it to professor oaks lab and knock on the door he opens it and says "hello ash what are you doing here?" I than fill him in on the betrayal he is angry and goes into the lab than comes back out and says "this is a nanodex it is a upgrade Pokédex with every Pokémon,you can record thing,act as a phone, and allow you to carry infinite Pokémon these are the only 3 prototypes so be carful and ash you take them and give them to Bonnie and max when they are 10, also go grab your Pokémon quick before the traitors get here."

Dawn POV

We have to catch him Brock says ya we agree since he will probably get his Pokémon we rush to the professors lab when we get there we go out back to see a large charzard flying away we were furious that he got away than I said "he is so weak he won't be a threat so let him die because the weak don't deserve to live" ya they agree.

TBC

(AN How did you like it? Soon the action will come so don't worry.). :) XD