Marinette's Fourth of July in America part 14.1

Start from the beginning

    "M-Mari, why am I-I not g-good enough for y-you?" He mutters. 

      He gets no answer, so he places his other hand on her waist. He refuses to pull away this time.

       Luka's  POV:

        Luka sees Marinette with Adrien and can tell the girl is rather quiet. He overhears Adrien's question and uses the opportunity to give his opinion on the matter.     

       "Marinette, I believe you owe the guy an answer,"  Luka says.

       "Come on Marinette, just tell him," Bridgette remarks.

           Luka leans in and kisses Bridgette as Marinette gasps.  He smiles as he responds with a kiss of her's.  He loves her more than she will ever know.

           Bridgette's  POV:

            Bridgette thinks come on be honest with Adrien.  She is glad to have Luka with her now. She smiles as he leans in and feels him press his lips into hers. She slowly responds with a kiss of her's. She hears Marinette gasp as if she did not expect this, but continues to kiss him.

         She believes it to be her right as Luka is her boyfriend.  At least I know what I want, Bridgette thinks as Marinette stands there without giving Adrien any answers.

      She wishes Marinette could see how good she has it. She will break Adrien if she does not love him in return.  

        Katharine's "Katie" POV:

          Katharine "Katie"  watches from a way off and smiles. She thinks wow, Luka and Bridgette are getting along great. She is so happy for her cousin and her roommate right now.  She sees Adrien look at Marinette with longing and wishes the girl would respond to him. She thinks to bad I can not find someone.

         She sighs as she takes a few photos with her camera that extends out a lot.

         Marinette's POV:

            Marinette looks at Bridgette and Luka and gasps. She can not believe it they are kissing. She thinks strange, but somehow I am not angry. She looks up at Adrien and sees he awaits a response.

          "You are good enough, A-Adrien," She mutters.

             "I am never good enough for you," Adrien says.

             "Yes, you are enough for me," Marinette confesses.

            She sees him stare at her lips then looks back at her eyes. She smirks, licks her lips, and says, " I know you are, Adrien because I l-like y-you t-too," She mutters.

             The camera quits recording and shuts off.  Marinette does not seem to notice. She sees Adrien stare into her eyes, leans in, and slowly kisses him. She does bother to waste time on kissing his cheek. She goes full circle for his mouth. She feels him moan and hears her moan as well when he answers her kiss with his kiss.

           Marinette closes her eyes and puts her arms around him. She thinks this is love and I  cannot get enough of it. She feels him carry her to the tree and set her on the towel. She smiles as he kisses her again.

           "I could get used to this, you know," Marinette says softly.

         Adrien's POV:

       Adrien pulls away. He reaches into his bag and pulls out something.

         "Here, take it is yours," Adrien says as he hands it to her.

      Adrien watches as Marinette looks at the shell necklace. He helps her fasten it around her neck.  "There, it right where it belongs at last," Adrien remarks.

       He is so happy.  He can not believe Marinette likes him and that she believes he is good enough for him.

        "Whatever happened to my being just a pest?" Adrien asks.

     Marinette's POV:

   "I learned I was wrong," She responds.

     "You are not a pest, you enough and that is all that matters to me," She tells him.

          Marinette grins as he asks, "Will you go out with me?" 

          "Yes, I will, Adrien," Marinette says. She writes about the day in her journal and laughs as she writes about the kisses she and Adrien shared.

          "Why did you have to put all that silly stuff in there for anyway?" Adrien asks.

         "Silly stuff, I will have you know it is romantic," Marinette answers. She taps him lightly on the nose and he blushes.

       Find out more in Marinette's Fourth of July in America part 14. 2

     bye, bye little owlets!

   -Summer out!