U.A. Entry

11 years ago

As a girl named Katsuki Bakugo was lying on the play ground floor she cried out in pain and agony. "Please stop. What did I do to you." She wailed.

The boys above her only smiled. "We told you to leave this park. It belongs to us." Said the leader. He was about to hit her with his strength quirk when suddenly an arm caught his fist. The boy looked up, "Hey loser. Get out of the way." He blasted.

He failed to recognize the one Tomei spinning violently in the boy's irises.

The strange but then proceeded to scare the boys off by beating the leader.

He outstretched his are to the girl. "Are you okay Kaachan." He said thoughtfully.

"Izuku. Thanks" she said.

"Are you hurt badly."

"No just a little pain."

"Let's head home. Okay."

They headed home. These two were best friends. They lived together due to his mother's death and hid father's disappearance. He changed his name to hide his pain. This was Obito Midoriya.

Present day

The teacher just through the forms up in the air chanting that we all want to be heroes. It was then that Katsuki piped up.

"Oh c'mon teach. Don't drag Tobi and I down with these losers. We passed the mock test with flying colors. We're destined for U.A." she preached. Over the years we've been bullied for having 'villain quirks'. This made us cold. She became easily triggered while I became distant.

"Tsuki calm down. They have a chance......a small one but it's still a chance." I mused. Everyone began to shout about our quirks and that we're never getting into U.A.

I flashed my 3 Tomei."Watch us." That's all it took for them to shut up.

Entrance Exam

It's been ten months and Katsuki and I are have trained so hard that we can't fail. We walked through the gates in time to see a brown haired girl about to trip. I used my abnormal speed to catch her.

"It's bad luck to fall on your first day." I said. She thanked me and I kept walking with Katsuki.

Auditorium

Present Mic was giving a run down on the exam. He was explaining the three kinds of point robots.

A blue haired kid with glasses signalled him. "Yes examinee... Um whatever what do you want." Said Present sir.

"Sir you spoke of 4 robots while the handouts only show three. If this is what U.A. has come to I'm very disappointed," this guy is stuck up. "And you there with green and black hair. If your so disinterested with this then I advise you leave." He said pointing at me.

"I have an idea. Pay attention to Mr.Mic and listen to him. Don't pay attention to me. Or you'll pay the price." I threatened showing my Sharingan spinning moderately.

He turned around and sat down. Mr. Mic then explained the Zero pointer.

Training Field

I was talking to Tsuki about splitting up to have a better chance of getting points when the blue haired kid showed. "What are you doing, distracting her." He said.

"No I'm strategizing with my friend. Now leave." I said coldly.

"All right participants. Go" Katsuki and I sprinted away destroying five robots in the process. Mic then explained that there are no countdowns in real life. Everyone followed suit.

500 points later

Katsuki and I decided to rest since we got enough points when I heard a scream. A girl was trapped under some rubble with a Zero pointer heading her way. I jumped down and used my pyrokenisis and propulsion to lighten the fall. I ran over and told Katsuki to get her out while I flew up and delt with Zero Pointer.

"Fireball Of Hell" inhaled way past my lung capacity and spewed sun hot flames. They melted the Zero Pointer with no problem. I used to much energy so I fell to the ground lifelessly. The last thing I saw was Katsuki carrying me.

I awoke on a very soft pillow. But this pillow was moving. I then realized it was a lap. I got up and without surprise it was Katsuki.

"Hey sleepyhead...*hits me in the head* DON'T YOU EVER GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK AGAIN. GOT IT OBITO. OR SO HELP ME." damn just like her mother.

"Whatever." I was then realeased and we headed home.

2 weeks later~~

We got our mail and saw U.A. written on it. We ran to our shared room and open them.

"You first." I said. She nodded.

She had gotten 367 points. Her class was class 1a.

"Alright!" She cheered. I then opened mine.

I got an ultimate score of 559 points. The highest in history. Plus 41 rescue points giving an overall score of 600. I'm in class 1a.

"Woohoo I don't have to make friends." She said hugging me. This was the side no one saw. The happy side. The girly side. The loveable side.

First day if 🏫

We walk up to a huge ass door that was made door giants.

"They went overboard didn't they." Said Katsuki.

"Yup." I opened the door and we entered to see the blue hair Sonic the hedgehog ripoff.

"Hello. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy."

"Ah your an elite. We'll have fun crushing you." Said Katsuki.

"Katsuki calm yourself. Out teacher's here so get seated." I said motioning to the catipiklar.

We went out seats as Aizawa introduced himself. He told us to get to the  field and that's what we did.

At the field he gave us a challenge. Who scores last gets expelled.

"Obito Midoriya. Throw this ball with your quirk." He threw a ball at me and I caught it. I stepped into the circle and thought, "Jet Propulsion." I then threw the ball. It caused a shockwave.

I wasn't finished.  I thought, "Afterburner." I smothered gun powrder on the ball so thst kt woukd go higher.

Aizawa showed the score. Infinity. The god damn thing left orbit.

Everyone except Katsuki was stunned.

"Next"

Everyone did there quirk apprehension suite slowly. They are so weak.

"Let's see:

1. Obito Midoriya

2. Katsuki Bakugo

....
.....
....

Last and definitely the least Minoru Mineta."

"Noooooooo." He then proceeded to walk away to get his things.

"Congrats on surviving." Is all Aizawa said.

After School

Katsuki and I were walking towards the gate when Uraraka that brown hair hype master came with the Ripoff hedgehog.

"Hey Obito can we walk with you." She beamed

"Let us get something straight we are not friends so don't call me Obito. And no I don't wish to interact with you. Atleast not yet. Tsuki let's go." I said in a deep and scary persona.

"I like it when you get aggressive. It turns me on." Joked Katsuki.

"Good To know"

Words 1142

Posted 13/7/2020