What's In the Robotic Mind/Past Enemies

Start from the beginning

"No...you're not Tai. You're just a memory of the past that is only mimicking his behavior. Nothing more. You can try and scare me, but it'll do nothing."

The fake Tai snarled, as he shouted out to him.

"You'll pay you little brat, with your life!!!"

He than charged at Aurora, and Aurora was about to fight back.

The fake Tai than launched a punch at him, which Aurora blocked with a cyber shield he formed from data. Fake Taiyang tried to punch him again, but he dodged he attack, and backflipped away. He than made a gauntlet out of the same digital data, and punched the fake Taiyang back, which growled at him, and charged at him once more, having an intent to kill him like Taiyang.

Aurora was about to fifth back, when all so suddenly...

CRASH!!!

Arms suddenly cape up in front of both the Fake Tai and Aurora, as the digital ground turns to pixels and than disappears. As that happened, a voice crooned out.

"COME ON, YOU PATHETIC MEMORY. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU GET TO KILL HIM? NOT WHILE I'M AROUND. BESIDES, AURORA HAS A JOB TO DO, WHICH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN DEAL WITH A MEMORY THAT DESERVES ERASING."

Suddenly, he was pulled by an unknown force, and is now going through a portal of sorts, while he rises back up to reality again.

Aurora looked up, as he goes up the tunnel, faster and faster, fast as the speed of thought. As he looked up...he heard a voice.

"...ra!"

...rora!"

"Aurora!!!"

"AURORA!!!"

He looked up, and spoke out.

"That sounds like...like..."

Back in the Real World...

"AURORA!!"

Aurora's face than glowed Red, as the helmet than went over his face again.