They went to the food court and Bright insisted that he'll be the one to buy foods for them and as for Win he's finding an empty table for them to sit on. Win found an empty seat exactly where they would usually seat before when they we're still kids with their nannies. He smiled at the memory that flashed through his mind, a little boy crying in front of the food stall because he got lost and he couldn't even catch a glimpse of his nanny, he thought that his life would be over since he's not that familiar with the place before and he doesn't have any money. He really thought that his life would be over when someone hugged him from behind and he cried even more and screamed louder when that boy said, 'shh Win it's just me, don't cry any more I'm already here.' But the little boy couldn't stop crying even though his best friend already found him so the latter had an idea and bought the little boy an ice cream. The little boy stopped crying and smiled at his best friend and his best friend did too. After they finished eating their ice cream, the little boy's nanny appeared and hugged him while crying thinking that she might get fired after losing sight of the boy but the little boy just smiled and he and his best friend spent the remaining time of the day to have fun.

Win came back to his senses when he saw an ice cream on his front and a smiling Bright.

"Why are you spacing out?". Bright asked and he sat at the vacant seat in front of Win.

"Nothing, I just remembered something here. Like right on this spot." Win smiled while remembering those old memories.

"What happened here?" Bright was completely puzzled since they had so many shared memories here that he couldn't think of any accurate scenario to say because he might disappoint the latter if he'll say a wrong moment.

"Remember when we we're still kids and I cried because I got lost and I couldn't find my nanny and then you came buying me the same ice cream you bought today and then we made out the best moment here." Win chuckled and Bright just stared at him. He thought that how much time flies some things never change like how Win still likes ice cream and how he likes to smile every time he saw something really adorable and interesting.

After eating their food Bright spoke, "Win let's ride the ferris wheel it's almost sun down." Win nodded and they both went to the ferris wheel.

As they both entered the capsule, Win became silent as the ride goes higher and higher. Bright noticed how the latter's hand trembles and he already knew that Win is scared of heights so he grabbed his hands and squeezed it lightly to ease his nervousness.

Win felt the comfort and looked outside and he was amazed at how the sky is brightly orange and red. He couldn't took off his eyes at the sky and the atmosphere was just so romantic. Bright couldn't take off his eyes at Win and he suddenly blurted out the words that he didn't think of rather than he listened to his own heart.

"Win marry me."

"HAAA?!!! Are you sick?!"

"N-no I was just kidding haha but I'll marry you if you'd let me."

"あなたは狂っているけど私は好きです。"

"Huh? Are you cursing? You know I can only speak Thai, English and Chinese but I can't speak Nihongo, and when did you start learning the language?"

"It's a secret for now and I learned it a year ago when we went to Japan. I never really planned on learning it but I was amazed so I took an online class secretly without you knowing so that I can curse on you without you knowing hahaha just kidding." Win let out an awkward smile and Bright just looked at him with a pure gaze. They both stared at each other without breaking their gaze.

"Bright I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm scared that you might feel disgusted after this but I just couldn't stop hiding it anymore. I liked you since I don't know? Maybe since the day I laid my eyes on you, I may sound so creepy right now because at the past years I didn't only treated you as my best friend but also there's something more. I guess you already know why I acted that way before a-and I just want you to know that. I-I didn't want to say it to you this late and I hope you can forgive me, I just want a perfect t-timing and I guess this was really it, I really like you Bright and my life became more exciting since the day you confessed."

"W-Win why would I be disgusted? I already knew that you liked me before but I still kept our relationship as best friends because I treasure you. So from now on don't ever think about negative stuffs hmm? Just focus on us being together."

"Yes and h-how did you know?"

"It's a secret, I'll tell it to you someday if you'll tell me what's the meaning behind those words you said earlier."

After Bright said that they both laughed and enjoyed the view of the sunset from the top of the ferris wheel. At the end of the day they both had fun just like before but with different feelings.

After the fireworks display they went home feeling tired from all the energy they exerted back at the amusement park and they both took a shower on different bathrooms and went to Win's room to cuddle and later on they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】