~8~

Happy Reading 😊❤️

*****************************

Neil: So do you like it?

Avni: Yes of course I like it!

Neil: Come with let's have some picnic over there in the garden!

Avni: I didn't know that there's a garden here in the hospital!

Neil: Me too but when David Sir put me at the big position which is Rishab's old position sir told me this place and he said that only its secret but I can go here with my love once, my girlfriend, my fiancée, and my wife!

Avni: Oh so you have already has a girlfriend, a fiancée, a wife!

Neil: Of course not I doesn't have a girlfriend, a fiancee, a wife but I have my future girlfriend!😉

Avni: So who is she, is she beautiful?

Neil: Yes she is beautiful like you beautiful as always and u know who is she

Avni:no

Neil : that's you!

Avni: 😌😌

Neil: Anyway let's eat!

Avni: Wow it's delicious just like your cook cookies, well is this your cooked cookies?

Neil: Yes you really know me how I cook!

Neil: 😊😊😊😊

Suddenly as they finish their food Avni and Neil go out and go at the parking lot..then Juhi went to them and pull Avni's hair and they fight...............

Juhi: Avniiiii!

Avni: Juhi what's wrong?!!

Juhi: 😠😠 what's wrong with uuuuu???!!!

Avni: Oh! Ouch! Juhi you r hurting me!

Neil: Juhi stop you're hurting Avni!

Juhi: Oh because of you my career ruined!

Avni(Shouted): I didn't do that I deserve that position Juhii....... stop you're hurting me!!!!😠

Juhi: Oh I hate you!!!😡😡😡

Neil: Juhi stop! I said stop it...

As everyone see them fighting Mitali, Ali, nd Rishab went to them and help them to stop fighting.............

Mitali: Juhi stop!

Juhi: No I won't stop hurting her!

Mitali: But you're hurting her!

Juhi: Well I don't care!

Neil: juhi stop!!

Rishab: Juhi!!!!!

As they are fighting all Avni was no choice but to protect her self she defend her self and she don't mean to hurt Juhi but she do as a self defense ..............

Avni: Uh! Uh! Uh!

Juhi: Uh! Uh! Ouch!!!!!

Mitali: Juhi stop hurting Avni if that position is not yours then just just move on!

Juhi(shouts): You can't just tell me to move on, all my life I want to have that position.. but then Avni came.. and now she have that position... my dream position... don't you know how hard is that for me , so don't you dare tell me that Mitali, don't you dare!

David: Juhi! You're making a big bad scene here see all those people watching you!

Juhi: You! You're the reason why all my dream position ruined, what did Avni have that I doesn't have!