~4~

Happy reading 😊❤️

******************

I know I said that there will be a 10-year leap.....but someone told me that 10 years will be a long time....so here I'll take 6yrs leap....😊❤️

After 6 years Avni was already heal her wounds and she was already done her course, she become a doctor and she work at the USA at the New York City with her best friend Riya, Riya also become a doctor, While Neil and Juhi are now doctor too but at Australia.

For many many years Juhi was trying to show Neil that she was better than Avni but Neil still loves Avni all these years..........Juhi always fails......

.....nd one day

Neil ko bataya jaata ki uska transfer ho gaya hai.
He was unknowingly very happy. It wasn't that he didn't like his colleagues there. He loved them all but in his heart,there was a different feeling.

Neil-"mm..ye kya ho raha hai mujhe. I am a doctor. i don't believe in these...urrrghh..kya ho raha hai.

i only love my Avni."

He was confused to hell. What was he thinking. Avni,there. 'never'.

" vo bhi doctor hogi." he smiled genuinely.
"par zaroori nahi ki vo waha hi hogi" his face dropped the smile and he went.

Neil: but what's this different feeling...😵😵😵...

Nd they reached to the hospital at New York where she also works....

He took his first step....

nd again he feels something different...

And then he saw avni nd became shocked😱 surprised😀 nd most importantly happy😊....

Neil: Avv..avnii...Is she my avni... Offcourse neil she is ur avni...she is looking more beautiful😍....i wanna hug her.....hug her really tight but wait😟....

..... but Avni didn't recognize him except for Juhi she recognize her and when Riya saw Neil she went to him and ask him he remember her and Avni and Neil said.........

Neil: Yes I remember both of you!

Avni: Juhi?

Juhi: Hi Avni nice to see you again!

Avni: Hi everyone my name is Dr. Avni and she is Dr. Riya and we will tour you at the hospital, but before we get start what's your name sir?

Neil: Avni it's me Neil!

Avni: Neil,Um, anyway let's get started!

😱😱😱😱😱

What happened to Avni that she could not recognize him?

Did she forget him?

Do you think they will get back together?

What will happened to Chuhi is she still willing to fight for Neil's love?

Let's see what will happened to the next episode................

So Till date I have never set any target....but today I'll so Target 80+ votes... I'll not set any target on comments becoz i know if u like my story then u will definitely comment 😊❤️❤️

80+ votes jada nhi h...but 80+ votes hote hi I'll post next part..
Because I have already written the next part....so choice is urs...

Thank u all for 100 followers....
😊😍❤️❤️

Nd tq u yrr for helping me in this part 😘😘😘 RiyaSharma_nk