~10~

Sorry guys for late update.... i was so busy due to my exams and some other reasons i hope you all understand...
But now I'm back 😊
Shower your Love💕

Happy reading ❤️

***********************************

Juhi: I'll make sure you and Neil will broke up!!!!!

Neil: Avni I'll drive you at home!

Avni: No I'm fine its okay I can handle my self!

Neil: Okay see you at home!😊😊

Avni: Bye see you!!!😊😊😊😊

As Avni enter the car Neil kissed her before she drive and close the door, after he kissed Avni, he hold her hands and say
"I love you" and then he close the door and Avni drive away............

While Avni was driving someone called her and it was Juhi and she try to answer but then after she got her phone and pick up the call she look at the front of the car and she saw a truck 🚛 they are about to crash together Avni was trying to apply brakes of the car but the car brakes was not working someone intentionally jam the brakes and she was accidentally hit by a truck meanwhile someone's car was coming too and he crash his car to Avni's car , the man that was driving was Rishabh with Juhi.................

Avni got into an accident and Rishabh and Juhi saw her and they brought her in the hospital...

Rishab: Avni, wake up Avni!

Juhi: Let's go to the different hospital!

Rishab: But why another hospital!

Juhi: If something happened to Avni Neil will blame you, do you want that happened?

Rishab: Fine let's go!!!!!!!

At the hospital..............

Rishab: Doc.! Nurse!

Doctor: Nurse let's go to Emergency room!

Rishab: Avni you will be fine nothing will happened with you 🥺!

Juhi: 😠

Rishab: Oh now what will we do!

Juhi: We will wait her!

Rishab: What if something happened with her???

Juhi: Rishab you are doctor right so what if Avni was your patient you be nervous!

Rishab: Maybe I don't know!

After a few minutes the doctors was go out and tell what happened...........

Rishab: Doc what happened to Avni is she fine?

Doctor: Sir she is fine but she lost her memory! we do our best to bring back her memories but it's not working...

Rishab:😰😰😰

Juhi: She lost her memory (😈😁)!

Doctor: But you can go in her room after we put her at her room, excuse me!

Rishab: She has an amnesia, Juhi what will we do?

Juhi: I have an Idea!

Rishab: What is it?

Juhi:What if I'll tell them that Avni was missing then you take care of her and tell her you're her boyfriend!

Rishab: Juhi but I, how , I mean this is cheating 😟 I can't cheat her!

Juhi: Rishab this is your chance to show Avni that you are the best boyfriend than that Neil!

Rishab: Okay I'll do it!