~6~

Happy reading 😊

*****************************

Neil: Wait Avni stay here don't go anywhere, just stay with me, just stay here with me!

Avni: But Neil we have a work tomorrow!

At the hospital.................

Juhi: Mitali!

Mitali: Yes!

Juhi: Did you see Neil?

Mitali: Um sorry I don't see him here at the hospital all this morning!

Juhi: Okay!

Mitali: But I know yesterday night He was with my husband and also with Avni!

Juhu: With Avni?😧

Mitali: Yes with Avni um excuse me!

Juhu: he was with Avni!😤

Rishab: Ali!

Ali: Yes sir!

Rishab: Did you see Avni?

Ali: No sir but yesterday she was with Neil!

Rishab: With Neil?!

Ali: Yes sir with Neil um excuse me sir!

Rishab: thank you!

At the Neil's condo.......................

Avni: 💤😴💤

Neil: Oh Avni!😀

Avni:💤💤

Neil: Oh sorry I was so over drunk yesterday night!

As Neil saw Avni at his sofa he took her at the bedroom and put her at the bed......................

Neil: Oh you're so heave!

Avni: 💤💤

Neil: Sorry Avni if I make you so tired yesterday night I was just so drunk, and you know the feeling that I want to move on but I can't?!!!!

After a few minutes Neil cook a breakfast and after a few seconds avni woke up................

Neil: Um smells delicious I hope Avni would like it?!!!

Avni: Oh...... Where am I, oh it's Neil's
condominium oh how is he? Neil! Neil!

Neil: Oh Avni u got up😊

Avni: Wow I don't know that you know how to cook?

Neil: I hope you'll like it!

Avni: It would well anyway how are u... you're so over drunk last night I don't even know what to do, and now we're both absent for our work!

Neil: Oh yeah I'm so sorry if I make you so tired and I'm sorry if I'm the reason that you're absent today!

Avni: No it's okay....nd u r in problem and I'm your friend and here to help you..... well I want to ask you this what's your problem, I mean I heard from Ali that you're over drunk because of me!

Neil: Ali told you that?!

Avni: Yes he told me that so what's your problem with me?

Neil: Oh um it's just!

Avni: Just what?

Neil: Nothing!😔

Avni: Nothing, Oh come on Neil I'm not gonna believe you, it's not true I know that and I know you okay so tell me what is your problem with me?!